Haix.It all started in secondary one. The 3rd day of school. Yap. Lynn asked ‘Do you think Mr.Cheng is more handsome or Mr. Heng?’ That was the 1st qns she asked me. That is how we got together. The funny thing is we are both from opposite world. I was a pessimist, she was an optimist. She was from a rich family; I’m from a rather poor family. She’s a girl who follows fashion, I’m a girl who always wears T-shirt and ¾ pants. She is super friendly to boys, she accepts boys better, and I accept girls better. BUT THEN, the boys, erm, I was close to them too. Hee. She is violent and famous for pinching; I’m famous for telling lame jokes or whatever I say are simply just lame, that’s how I got the nick, Snow Queen. Hahax. Lynn loves Eng and she is good in it, well, I always fail eng. In fact, my favorite eng teacher said I got phobia for eng. Lolx. I’m good in chi and I love it, but not Lynn. I love math and sci stuff while Lynn prefers language stuff. We with 4girls become six sisters and we were very close. In fact now we become Mr.Heng’s god-daughters. 1st is XinDI, 2nd is me, 3rd is Lynette, 4th is RuXiang, 5th is Lynn and 6th is Sok Ting. XD and RX forms a pair, me and Lynn, Sok is with nette. We were fated to meet each other. It’s so coincidence to have 1st and 4th, 2nd and 5th, 3rd and 6th. It seems to me, everything will stay in this way forever. Our friendships are messed up when Sok and I was close, XD and Lynn was close. Actually now is. I remembered when I was in sec1, Sok was the 1st person who palia from the 6sis. She was being ignored. I remembered clearly I was the one following her to the library and asked her about it. I was the 2nd who was paliad after Sok came back. They complained that I’m always with my god-brothers/sisters. They even confronted me by calling me at XD’s house. Wow. I got back then; Lynn was the 3rd, Nette and RX... I forget who is earlier. Then the last time is when I had no idea what they said about me and I left them, I mean not spending much time with them then. Lynn followed me and we got even closer. Our friendship got deeper until we can hold onto the phone, watching different shows and said nothing on the phone. Wasting money. Hahax. We chat, gossip, shopping, surf the net at library. We think the same way. Yupps. At that time I was having another super close friend, Xiu Han and we married a few months after we met. She WAS a quiet girl and we always stay together for school work as her index no is just before me. I thank her for always there for me man. By the way, Lynn is a netballer, and so are XD and Han. I’m a GB girl, same as RX, uniformed-group same as Sok [St John]. We always discuss about our CCAs.
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
+ + +
hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart'
Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."