Where was I? Oh ya. K, then. I stead with a guy-CCH. Thanks to the girls, I only know him for a week; in fact we know each other in a month without talking to each other. -_-‘’’ Lolx. Lynn hates him. I had a very close god-brother-ZX, and she hates him too. She always fights with them and I always say ‘One day, you will get close to them. Just wait and see. Hahax. She hates them but she accepted the fact that I’m so close to them.
Lynn was nominated to be a prefect, surprisingly. We began to take note of people’s grooming. [In fact, I have been doing that since I was young] Then it was then Lynn and I chat about XD. She folded her skirt in the class, in front of a teacher some more. She stopped wearing name-tac. When I went out with my god-sister at lot 1, I took out my name-tac, she comments that I was trying to be pai-gia [gangster] In September, she and others went to do donation stuff. She wore ankle socks and said this to a gal, one of us ‘Hey. Take out your name-tac la. We are out of school already ma’ Contradicting. We realize, she is changing. She was a very quiet and disciplined girl then she change. And so was her attitude. Lynn accidentally confronted her. Then XD was so sad.
Then her grandpa dead and the 1st person she saw was me. [I was at the classroom block, I’m always there in the morning alone. People said there are ghost there. I experienced nothing.]She looked so sad so I went to her. Before she said anything, she cried. I hugged her, and… I cried. I console her for a long time. I was good in getting people to stop crying. Yup. Then, we forgot everything about confrontation.