<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27310043?origin\x3dhttp://thuiling.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Her birthday party
Last year, I was living in world thinking about this person who I mentioned in the category impt ppl. I was super busy last year with GB activities and lessons for competitions and Dansical night for my school’s tenth year anniversary. So I often was with other people rather than them. Well, we still manage to find time to go out, watch movies like in 2004. She has netball trainings on Tues, Wed, Thrus, from 2.30 to 6plus. Hence, I always go home with SM, WS and some GB girls.

It was Sep, 11, Lynn’s birthday. I met her at 1plus to go to her house, to prepare for her birthday party. While she was busy to get herself dressed up properly I helped up in making the water balloons for the night. Trust me; my fingers got serious red marks then. I didn’t mind. I got myself wet and found myself for being silly.

I went with her to pick up our friends at Lot1. Well, her netball friends were late, very late. So, I brought the 2B’05 people to her house first.

All the netball girls in her room while the boys were in Leon’s [Lynn’s brother] room. Well, so where are the 2B’05 girls? In the living room. Where’s Lynn? In her bedroom. What were they doing? Taking pictures. I went to her and told her she had left us behind. She came to take photos with 2B’05 girls. [I told her I don’t want so I’m not in any of her pics.] When we walked out to the swimming pool, she went with her netball girls to run around and pushed each other into the swimming pool.

Her maid need help to move the food and necessaries to the BBQ pit. I volunteered. It rains and everyone was in the house [By the way she live at the 1st floor so from the pit, I can see eth] her maid and I rush to get the food ‘protected’ and bring things into the house. Nobody help us. Her maid was sorry for me and said about Lynn. I was down there ‘It’s ok.’

I went to the toilet to change my clothes after people had the dinner. I was out to find Lynn gone. I walked to the balcony to see her with the boys and the netball girls playing the water balloons. They finished the one HUGE pail of water balloons. I get to touch nothing. I cried. I went to a dark comer, within the condominium and cried my heart out. I called SM.

Well, Nette and 2B girls found me. Red eyes. I gave up. I told them. They tried hard to console me but sadly I was too hurt. XD was there, Nette told her that Lynn was always with the netball girls then so is XD then what about RX? SO XD came with us. Nette and XD asked me to tell Lynn. I said I didn’t want to spoil her moods, it’s her party. I broke my specs. Deliberately, the boys saw me. I threw it on Jasper; fish [Lynn’s precious God-brother]. Went, impulsive. I begged him not to tell Lynn.

They gave me balloons to make water balloons. So we 2B ppl was together after all.

Then suddenly the netball girls were out of our sights again to have a game at the basketball court. I joined the team w/o Lynn. Blah Blah.

While walking back to the house, we passed the swimming pool and again, pushed everyone into the swimming pool. I was pushed twice. First time, I was okay since I’m still near to the wall. Jean Le was pushed into the pool with my hand phone in his pocket.

Well. My love.

I made a lot changes to the phone to make it mine, specially. I had all the pics that remind me of what happened in 2005. I had special messages in it.

My god. A knife just being pieced into my heart.

Everyone asked about that hand phone.

Please don’t make me cry. I’m a strong girl. Please…

The second time, I had no idea who pushed me. I got far away from the wall. I struggled. [I was once drown when I was 3]. I shouted for help. I looked up at the sky. I asked myself how Lynn will feel if I die here. Well. It was the netball girls who saved me.

Nette and XD asked me to meet them at the door. I was dripping wet and Lynn’s relatives kept asking me what happened. I almost cried. Nobody came to me other than them. Their house door was open, why doesn’t anyone come to me? The boys saw me when they are leaving, they had changed their clothes. The netball girls too. I was still waiting for XD and Nette. Shivering. Lynn’s mum asked me to go into the house. I went. I couldn’t stand the cold anymore. Lynn’s sister Jia Qi came to me and I said ‘Thanks for showering me with care. Nobody done that’ she was surprised. Well. Then, XD and Nette came out of the toilet. Yep. I am so DUMB! They explained that they came in from the other side of the house since they send RX out from that way so they didn’t see me so they…

I changed my clothes. Some boys were still there. They asked where I was earlier on. Before I left, I told Jia QI ‘Tell your sister I left her present at her bedroom door. Happy Birthday to her’

The present. I prepared it since months ago. One star per day. I made 100 Virgo stars, brought the bottle and make the stand myself.

I went home just to cry for my specs, my phone, and her.


Saturday, May 06, 2006
+ + +

hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart' Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Previous
missing him (st)
JC, link?
Where was I? Oh ya. K, then. I stead with a guy-CC...
Sec life.
Ok, great. I only told one person of this lame blo...
1st

tagboard!

people!
NETTE.
LYNN.
RX.
SOK.
faza.
joelle.
justin.
klara.
may.
sabrina.
sally.
sharon.
sHAron.
sheilina.
soeng may.

SA
donaDAJIE.
elsa.sa
ericTEDDY!.
jeremy.
rach.maehmaeh
rachel.SFC
yuanqing

GB

cindyXXX.
diana.
jinyan.
siqi.
siew lee.
siew yi.
ziwei.
pehgek.
sheena.
shulin.
ziyan

others
GB 50th.
3D'06.
3D'06 eng.
08S05.
Links
archives!
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 September 2011 January 2012 December 2016 January 2017 March 2017 August 2017 August 2018 September 2018 May 2019 January 2020



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits!
brushes x
pattern x
image malljclay
designed by slayerette