I have great sense of achievement today!
lols. just because I done my econs homework and chem tutorial. And I did Phy TYS.
And I watched the 2230 movie yesterday. The ending was sad man! I wanted to see how they can transform this insane woman back to her original state and beauty but oh well, they still ended her life by jumping off. (in that tear-torn clothes, thumb bit off, scars all over, smelly, heart-broken state)
Saddening.
lols
We had this house coucil voting on friday right... which made me mad totally.
Haha. I was totally insane.
I walked in rounds in and out of classroom doing cheers. so many so many cheers.
I AM EVIL AND MEAN!
I didn't mean to la!
People in secondary school can do so much better than them!
I don't think by putting your pictures up can tell me what type of person are you and determines how much you can contribute to the school. I don't think by asking people, your friends mainly, an prove exactly what type of person you are. Really and better still, you didn't prepare anything, and you didn't do anything on the spot neither! And you want me to vote for you to be my leader and serve me?!
GOSH!
My expectations for this school is high and looking at the standards... I am losing heart. I don't have the right to when I am like, a bad leader but I know what to do ok!
RAAA!!! If I am a volcano, whole BP estate would have suffered smelling the toxiz gases I gave out although I have not erupted.
Super angry. Very angry.
In a speech, it's important to let others know what you did, what you can do and what you will do. That's a way to gain support.
Give chance Hui Ling. Don't be such a meanie.
Ok, but I know they have the potentials.
Like the first girl who change the lyrics... during the whole speech, she didn't look at the left side. And what ran through my mind was, you aren't even looking at me, you are not acknowledging me why should I vote for you? MEAN RIGHT. but she is good, she acts correctly and I like her way of attracting votes for her. cute. lols.
OH GOSH! I AM SO MEAN!!!
SOK HELP ME!
haha.
I was crazy until Jeremy came. Oh ya, by that time I was saying if the guys appear, Iwould be tamed.
May Ee was like, Isn't Jeremy a guy?
But he is like close friend so I don't care!
And he really knows how to handle me la...
He asked Mayee for phone to take picture, I instantly shut up.
RAA. You good.
It's good to shut up. Haha. Because, after which I went to the corridor and gosh the sun was so nice! The warmth that it gave!!! WOOSH!



Thank God for the nice nice weather! Warm but not hot! and fresh air at forth floor! woots!
Unknowingly, I stared at this branch shot out high at this tree. I stared, stared. Then I realised, there was a crow on that branch, and better still, it's staring at me. And I ran back to classroom.
Dumbo.
lols
LYNN. gotto admit, this week, one of the days, on the bus. I MISS YOU DAMN LOTS.
I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT LYNN!!! I MISS YOU!
and then dunno what happen I missed that HIPPO.. what happened ar?
like hello? after so long of not missing them... saddening man. lols.
and really the kraNji life. Haha. NNNNN. ok. SM, I remember the !
NBTW, SM, I saw this and I thought this was so much cuter than your hamters. =D hehs

Oh and had I mentioned that Rach treat me this taohuay? It's one huge bowl k! Haha! maybe it's because I had never tried it. It was nice initally but haha, at like half? I cannot stand le. Tpo much. but it was really nice. thanks rach! =)

ooo. and look at what rhon and YQ did. Haha. and actually at the top right Su did something too.

And I torture Rhon by making her hold this foolscape real long while taking picture of it. =)