sok....
Sighs.
quick update, Miss Ho got 08S05 a cake.
I had nafa run this morning despite having cramps. And I got 14.17. Yupps. or 13.17? lols.
Funny la. Rach said she didn't feel like running. I had cramp. Rhon stomache. Then Dona said he also stomache. DKK la.
Rhon and Rach bathed. And I had Adidas deoderant sprayed on me which Rach couldn't stand.
Next, SPA was pretty ok. Fat drops of sweats were on my forehead. Hey first time I never exceed!
Both pale orange!
Next, Oh ya, that Dona kept announcing it was his birthday. DKK la DA JIE!
haha and we sang birthday song for S05.
Somebody was far far away from us when we did that and it was the first time, I didn't bother.
And...
Hui Ling is cheerful today!
La la la la la la la la ELMO SONG.
oh ya, when Rhon and I stopped and walked, Mr Ong shouted and really scared us. Hahas.
And thanks to SM, I am still visiting orisinal.com.
=D
MAN... I am always there for you. And hey, I don't want to get screwed up with you. bleah* HAHA!
Cus, you need me to be there as a support!
Haha!
And oh well, maybe there is something to be sad about. I mean yes it is... GB camp. may not make it. so is siao zha bo.
why God must tear us away from juniors?
esp when they are like our daughters?
to me they are. let me dote on them will You?