<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27310043?origin\x3dhttp://thuiling.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





a day at ECP, again!
$72.20

That is the amount of money we spent on food and beverages!



Haha!


Yesterday, SM called and asked me if I would like to cycle with her, Belle and Hui Qi before we meet for group gathering at East Coast and she asked me to contact Hui Qi because Belle was unavailable. I told Hui Qi I would meet her 1345 at CCK when she and Belle were supposed to meet at Fajar at 1330.



Hui Qi turned up after waiting for Belle like minutes.


Both of us kept messaging Belle and called her.


Then I send a message asking for Belle’s home phone number to BELLE. And she called Hui Qi immediately.


She overslept!


Haha!


She insisted on chasing us away first instead of waiting for her but Hui Qi and I waited. Haha. She was so funny la.


Anyway, we used the long train trip catching up with each others’ news. Gosh. Tell me how long had I last met them??


We got to Bedok to receive damn sad news. HIPPO didn’t want to come. WAAAAA. Oh ya, got to inform you, that when you are on the phone at Bedok station, do not take the escalator down because you will hear nothing. Back to the topic, I called that HIPPO, sms-ed her and she gave no reply! I WAS SO SAD LA! ALL YOUR FAULT HIPPO! You made me sad-ed. Sniff.


Then Belle kept messaging her. Yupp. And that Hippo insisted. SIGHS.



Really sad la. East coast meant so much to every one of us. Lols. Ok ok. We will see each other next time ya, and PEEPS, remind me to kick her butt.


=D


Oh wait, before that, SM that girl was all so random!!!


We were chatting while waiting for the bus 196 to come. Seriously, all out of a sudden, she slapped my stomach HARD! And I meant it! I bent down immediately! That girl! And of course, I slapped hers back! Smirk smile*


Anyway, shucks where was I?


And bike shop. I seriously don’t like that shop. Haha. Reason? No idea. They told us the bike ranges from $5-10 and asked us to choose. I suggested $5. And someone asked what the diff was between $5 and a $6. The diff- comfortably of the seat. LAME LA. Actually, $6 was a lot higher than the$5 one, so we took $6. Oh ya, we didn’t which to choose so we wanted to ask the person to help. And I asked, struggling at the usage of correct words. So I asked: Can you help us tiao one bike? (All in chi ok!) And the person replied: You mean help you xuan ar?


-.- So much for using tiao.



Haha and Hui Qi said I was using such right word. Like you know, it’s more formal? IDK. LOL. It was funny to me la. Haha. Embarrassed. Lols.


We rode for about 15 minutes and we saw WS. She was in her IJ PE shorts! I must emphasize IJ. =)



Haha! She had wind surfing before meeting us la! COOL!


She brought us to this famous food area and, oh man, I need to tell you, the dogs that were at ECP yesterday were all damn cute!! And I suspected two to be overweight.


Er... Ah ha... ar ha ha ha.


Blah blah. We got the seat in the middle I guess? Haha. And let me forget about the uncle.



Yupp. The 5 of us fork out $10 each and distribute the different tasks to each of us. Hui Qi was in charge or drinks and WS told us to go to the store which sells desserts. Please la, that shop, cheater! Haha!


2 lime, 1 sugar cane, 1 coconut.


And I forgot why they called Hui Qi auntie. Lols.


Next, Belle was in charge of chicken wings and satays. I was pondering over not having rice so they got ketupat.


Lols.


OH! We didn’t have dessert!!!



WS was in charge of string ray. I was in charge of Hokkien Noodle.


And I don’t remember why it took us so long to get the stuffs.


SM wanted carrot cake so I went to got it. That was the last dish and the all money was spent!


Oh ya! While getting the string ray, the neighbour store was rather popular and WS wanted to get the chicken wings from that shop so much la! She was so ji dong can?


On our table, we had 2 glasses of lime, 1 glass of sugar cane, 1 coconut, 1 plate of fried oyster, 1 plate of carrot cake, 4 ketupats, 10 chicken wings and 10 drumsticks, small string ray, 20 sticks of chicken satays and a plate of Hokkien Noodle.




$50 Nett.



WS and I was like hungry ghost k, we were eating so quickly la! However, as an expert, I was very ok with it and WS was all giddy. Haha!


She was so selfish la! The plate of fried oyster was in front of her so she declared it was hers only. SM took every other stuff and put around us so those became ours! Serves WS’s right!
Haha!



WS told us that her brother thought her the skill of tearing coconut meat from the husk. And during the whole dinner she kept doing that la. And it took her very long. Lols.

what face. sheesh.
k, this is worse.

SORRY WOMAN! haha. forgive me for my bad skills.


Oh and string ray was fabulous! Haha!



WS and belle fed us coconut meat. Belle was commenting how sweet it was having WS to feed her. On the other hand, I was criticizing WS before she even fed me due to experience. And indeed, even Hui Qi saw, WS forced that spoon hard into my mouth. RAA RAA!


SM fed us the string ray. Woots! NICE!


Haha!


WS didn’t finish her share la! Haha. We finished ours and waited for her before rushing back to return the bikes.


We rode so fast but was still late by 15 minutes.boo~


We tried to walk as fast as possible to WS, but we still slowed down la. Blah.


Crapping all the way.


And after we met her, I sour her all the way!


All the way. Sensitive to that huh? Hahas.


Ok.


Take a stroll at the beach. The sea level was rising so I didn’t dare to go closer. Sorry people. Haha. Actually there was so much rubbish too, so we abandon that idea.


There were so many holes! Ok, not holes but deep... what do you call that? Hmm. Anyway, you just got to know that Belle managed to jump over , some of us went down and up while only WS screamed in the darkness.


I wanted to bump into the food poster.



Hehs. The underpass from ECP to HDBs always have either staircase or the slopes. The slopes is definitely a longer walk but WS wanted us to walk that way! We were obliged to join her. Ok, at least I was. Haha. Due to the pain in her feet, she held a slipper in her hand and threw away.


Reflex action: I ran and kicked it further.

That crazy woman picked up her slipper and chased after me!! She threw her slipper but I was fast enough to duck away from it. I was rather horrified k! Must be all the murder novels and Johansen’s that I read that made WS resembles a killer with a knife chasing after me. (Knife VS slipper)



Again, we walked up the slope. I politely asked WS if she wanted to take off her slipper and threw again. She unkindly rejected and asked me to TUO! I was so stunned!!! And she enjoyed that ok despite knowing what was running in my mind. Haha. And she kept repeating “WO JIAO NI TUO. NI YAO BU YAO TUO! TUO! TUO! “


And when she turned around, behind us was a big group of people we didn’t know.


SO MALU!!!!!!!!


LOL!!!



I was left laughing non-stop facing the wall while the killer went to SM and peeps to hide.


At the bus stop, we saw a worm!


What’s there to exclaim? Haha. Ok. SM was evil ok! She is now studying VET right but she was bullying the worm yesterday!!!


And all of us were so worried that the worm after leaving us would be trampled by some people there. DOTS.


5 girls, on the bus. What do you think we did?


GOSSIP! Haha!


And we were so loud! I think. And SM kept strangling me and WS for... ... HAHA!


Sm kept pushing blame on Hui Qi. Sheesh.


Once, I wanted to stand up for Hui Qi so I said “How can it be Hui Qi when she is so... Oh k, nothing le.”


And Hui Qi was like What do you mean by that huh?!
=X


Haha


Again, I almost lost my ezlin card. Haha.


We got down near TAKA, I guessed. We crossed this long road and gosh! This group of people was taking pictures while the green man was flashing! Crazy man! They were taking in front of the rows of cars.


CRAZY.


Due to the shorts WS was in, she forbid us from walking in TAKA. SO SAD LA. She took my right to enjoy air-con.


Lols.


Belle was stomping, stomp stomp stomp. Haha. Elephant.


On the way, Hui Qi told us that Jaguar was the champion for this year KSS sports day. WAA!

And I smsed Siew Yi instantly. Haha.



I WAS DEVASTATED to find Kestrel dropped to 4th place. And nighthawk won the cheering.
KESTREL LEH! We won 10 times, wait let me count. This year KSS is 13 years old. Add up last year’s result, Rhino won 3 times, Kestrel won 9 times la!!! WA!!! And now forth. SNIFFS!


Bus 190 was so full la. It went past us despite us chasing after it.


The second bus we took, we manage to secure a bow-like area for us. Haha. And we continued gossiping. That’s where all the way comes in.

Haha.



CCK!
YES! Oh gosh it had been ages since I last saw LAO MAO!!!!


And I strongly believe that it recgonised my voice cus it looked like it was listening to me! Oh gosh!! That cat... been there to hear my joy and sorrows while walking that pathway. 4 years. MIAOW!


TOTAL SHOCKNESS when we saw tang Wei Sheng (LYNN, I KNOW YOU MISS HIM! HAHA!), wei chong, ok, mostly known as eric and Mervin. WAA. HAHAHA.



And we went to mac cafe!


Double choc for WS and I, mocca for Belle and Mango for Hui Qi and SM!




I forgot initially I wanted to try milo macflurry.
Gosh, how can cheese cake cost $4.90 at mac cafe when you can get it at Heeren at $2.90?
Dots.
We were crazy man! Each of us drank from each other’s cups! Haha!
In the end we put together the different drinks. WS mixed hers and Belle’s first. It tasted, nice actually. Haha. Next, we added a bit of mango. Not bad. In the end we put everything together and we had a new full cup of drink! Haha! Belle suggested that next time we should ask for 2 empty cups.
WS was rushing for time so her hand was like machine stirrer. I got to admit it was rather disgusting but hilarious man!
5 purple straws.

It was difficult to drink using 5 straws la! Belle drank by arranging the 5 straws in one row so her mouth was like, stretched? And WS laughed at her so BELLE vomit white foam! Haha! On the table! Haha!!!
Funny la!!!
At the very end, we decided to drink by using 1 straw. And take out after using it.
WS arranged the empty cups in a very nice way while Belle was supposed to put it on another table but she dropped the cups! LOL! And quickly went to clean up.
And looked at how WS put the straws to dirty the table.

Sunday, May 04, 2008
+ + +

hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart' Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Previous
Enjoy my friday!
May EE's bday + SOK
??
I care
6 am at MC? DKK!
LLC's birthday. Sports day
distractions
muddled head.
class guys
Thank you MAN!

tagboard!

people!
NETTE.
LYNN.
RX.
SOK.
faza.
joelle.
justin.
klara.
may.
sabrina.
sally.
sharon.
sHAron.
sheilina.
soeng may.

SA
donaDAJIE.
elsa.sa
ericTEDDY!.
jeremy.
rach.maehmaeh
rachel.SFC
yuanqing

GB

cindyXXX.
diana.
jinyan.
siqi.
siew lee.
siew yi.
ziwei.
pehgek.
sheena.
shulin.
ziyan

others
GB 50th.
3D'06.
3D'06 eng.
08S05.
Links
archives!
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 September 2011 January 2012 December 2016 January 2017 March 2017 August 2017 August 2018 September 2018 May 2019 January 2020



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits!
brushes x
pattern x
image malljclay
designed by slayerette