Days aren't passing well.
Let me behave as a 10 yr old kid ya?
so... try not to read on this time la. haha!
I was really disappointed but oh well, when things aren't yours, then they aren't, why get down because of that?
Maybe He didn't want me to get involved which I wanted so much.
Maybe I didn't prove to be capable.
The efforts I put in didn't seem to be recgonised, or perhaps, my efforts are nothing.
Distant. I feel so far away from you and you. I wonder if you realise or maybe it's just part of my immature or insecure thoughts.
What I am very sure is, you never give me as much as you use to give, and I wonder and was frustrated why God give me this overwhleming love to continue to love you.
God can be a jealous God, what else do you expect from me?
no, maybe from here onwards, don't read. =]
You shouted at me because I couldn't catch what you said. You flare up because you think I am behaving like a retard. You scold me for going out despite having flu and caused myself to have flu at night. but I was crying.You were angry that I hid away from pain. You were annoyed each time I pull back. but it's natural for someone to stop himself from getting hurt isn't it?I know you were angry because you were pissed with yourself for not being able to take me away from pain. I know you didn't feel better either. but hey, don't you see every action every breathe you take, impacts me as much?I may appear cold, in fact I am cold but deep inside, scorching, burning. You never believe that I love you. You never realise, your daughter had followed your footsteps. Such good actress I am. The stars awards should go to me.By the way, I am sorry that cham you broke your specs.