LLC's birthday. Sports day
I shall recount on what happened on 22nd April, EARTH DAY!
Haha, no la. It was LipChiau’s birthday.
I put the fish tank into precious moments plastic bag in hope that LLC would not guessed correctly. Haha.
Jeffrey passed to me a white fish whose eyes were huge la. Haha. It was really cute but it was big so I attempted to put it right at the bottom of the tank.
Oh dear, I realised I forgot most of the things.
Chem tutorial was substituted for Chinese lesson. The guys sang birthday song for LLC and were encouraged by Miss Ho to tau pok LLC. LOL.
Hilarious. I suppose LLC already prepared himself since the day before. Joshua, (MAN, as SA de ok? haha.) wanted to print fish using school lab. I was in between him and DonaLLC. When Joshua suggested that and turned, well, LLC heard him and asked, print fish for what?
Dona knew that some guys would be too busy to cut so he cut out several for us. It was funny la. He even cut one without body!
LOL. Then Da Jie asked me if we should postpone the celebration to the next day. Lols.
Oh ya, DA JIE is DONA. HAHA! I am DA JIE’s XIAO DI DI. I know that sounds wrong. Just don’t let you mind go wild ya? Haha. I love my sis! sHe is such a nice person la! Haha.
We collected many fishes la. Haha. Ok. Miss Ho’s was colourful. Rach’s too! YQ’s one was black and written in pencil and there were stars! Haha.
Kelvin’s one was the biggest la! His one is luo han yu. Lol.
Blah Blah. Dona and I went to collect the fish tank from his friend who had left the school adn ran back to return to us! SO KIND OF HIS FRIEND!
While trying to fit in all fishes into the tank, the breeze almost send the fished into the drain man! Sia si wo. Haha. Thanks Jeff who came down to help us!
At the second floor, Su came out and everything seemed so interesting. While walking to the class, the flame kept going off la. Even amid singing the birthday song.
I bluffed LLC that he might taste fish in the mango cake. Lame right. Lols
Oh ya, the guys tau pok LLC 4 times la! Once, Eric Chan almost hit the fan and John was almost flew off the window! Gosh!
And LLC was carried several times. Haha.
Lala.
SPORTS DAY
Oh well. Haha. When I was about to get out of my house, something came. My very nice relative so I felt tired.
Hahas.
Rach came went to sprint in the BB court and I ran after her. Haha. And I followed her for worship. Shane was so funny la.
Hmmm.
Relay. I was really tensed la. Take a glimpse of the competitors and you will understand. They looked so fit, and most of them were sports players. Gosh and it was my first time taking part in
a relay la!
I kept praying. Haha.
08S05 was in heats2 lane 4. We were first initially but ended up second. Well... Still, we did well right? Haha.
I can’t fully describe how fast Rhonda ran. She shocked of all us on the day itself. Haha. G double O D J O B good job!
Haha.
John and LLC thought we wouldn’t got into the finals so they went to do pull ups. And guess what? We got in! Haha! SO COOL!
SU and I regularly checked the scoresheet and realised VENN had been leading. Wow.
I prayed again while waiting for the finals. Rhon and Rach thought that I was sick and kept asking me how I felt while I prayed. DOTS. Haha. Cute la.
We were in finalsB, which contained the 9th to 16th teams. And we got 4th. Yupp. Then SU and I went for a walk towards the fitness corner and we rested at the bars... er... those which you lift to train your muscles.
And gosh, I saw heads sprinting.
LOL. I mean there were so many people so I could only see heads of the competitors! And every single one in FINALS A are sprinters. Really. Scary.
Sighs.
Then this counsellor came and fanned me. How nice! Haha! And SU was jealous. BLEAH. So she got her tennis friend I supposed, to fan her. And her friend wanted service charge. Hahas!
I didn’t like VENN house cheer leaders. They were not very cheerily. Well, it appeared so when I was there. The cheersheets were all around the floor. They abandoned the house. Ya I know it can be tough when your house may be filled with monotone people but... last year... I was a cheerleader too but I never ever let my house be in that way.
At least, I remembered us going crazy la.
Whatever it is. VENN WON! HAHA! CRAP MAN!
OOO. Before that, the musical chairs was nothing but laughters and joy. Haha. Mrs Lee, our wise and efficient principal was in, so was the DM. It was so funny. A master suggested the players to team up against Mrs Lee and she lost. Haha but I was really proud of having her playing with us, really like a big family you know. Haha. When she lost, the master announced that those who ganged up shall go for detention. LOL. And worst still, when the DM got out, the whole school shall get detention for 1 week. LOL!!!!
Class outing. Er... Haha.
11. ME.RACH.RHON.DONA.JEREMY.JEFF.KUNWEI.WEISIANG.JONC.LIMING.JOSHUA.
We went to PS.
And we couldn’t settle in any places because it wasn’t time fot students meal offer yet. The girls wanted to paly hide and seek with the guys so we went high and low, in the lift, escalator and went everywhere. The guys didn’t come after us.
It turned out that they were too hungry and only Dona came down tame us and brought us back.
Lols
Well, fish market is the paragon among the restaurants I went. Yupp.
11 of us, $121.
Haha. The girls shared 2 dishes and we were so full la! Haha. The 2 of them kept pushing the fish fillet to me. Tsk. Haha. And I dropped a big peice on my hand. HOT! DA JIE wanted to take a picture of that! RAA RAA! Haha.
Wa, DA JIE kept receipts that dated up to April’s fool 2006. I leave you to guess the thickness of his wallet.
LOL. Oh ya Jeremy ordered coke and the guys threw mentors into his drink. PLUS vingar. Well, and vinegar or pepper in. It didn’t behave like a catalyst. Sad man. Haha.
There is nothing to do in PS ok. PS is like nothing man. I even find LOT 1 better than PS. DOTS.
We walked to cineleisure. Before that, we walked past istana. RACH and JOSH wanted to ask the
security guard if we can go in. LOL!
And I dropped my phone. And I talked to it which absolutely took KW by surprise. Oh well. Hahas.
At cineleisure we had fun with the lift man!
Haha! Crap la! We kept opening and closing the door. We went to the 4th level, 6th and back to 5th, then 8th? Or what?! Haha, we kept moving up and down. There was camera and every one of us had SAINTS shirt on!
We played with 2 lifts k. Haha. In the 2nd lift, we hit the right button. Josh read out this poster behind the lift door and when we were leaving, DONA asked where Josh read that from. We all laughed and told him he could go back into the lift, close the door and check it out. LOL.
I wasn’t awed by the games. Not my liking. Yupp
Oh ya! Then we went to watch movie. Oh right, before that we played truth or dare.. Josh ordered DONA to tell the counter he wanted to purchase 168 tickets and he had a credit card.
The guy actually told DONA to present him 168 elzin cards first!
Alright students! I need 168 cards!
LOL
Rach had to ask a man to carry a poster for her because she really liked it or something. Lols
HOTTIE OR NOTTIE. Damn hilarious. But they got Paris Hilton to act! Oh gosh! Whatever she is, I don’t believe the actually person has that gold heart to stick with NOTTIE. Definitely not.
And the guys didn’t had nose bleed! See because it’s PH that ...
Look into the beauty of heart.