So… For the next few days, I have been bothering over what happened during her party. Yep. Let’s talk about this year. Thousands of things are beginning to change. First day of school, I sat with Lynn. Then after a few days, it is needed to change place while the GB girls need to do some stuff. The next day, there were 7tables in a row. It’s like this… From the most right, Alvin, MeiQiao, Sabrina, XInDi, Lynn and 2blank tables. I was so surprised by the arrangement. I asked them how about RuXiang? They didn’t answer me. Then I said “So when RX is back, she only has one person beside her who is me??”[I mean why XD dun sit with RX if she is back?] They were speechless. Then Lynn asked ‘Then you want to sit where?’ I shake my head. Then I said “I want to sit beside Sabrina and you leh. Can I? [That time sab dislike XD too.]” XD went to the chair, hold on to it and said “can I don’t want?” Sabrina’s and my eyes grew big. Shocked.
Well. So I sat beside Lynn, alone. I was angry then. All the boys were behind me. Then they came and asked me Maths question. Then I had to go to the back, surrounded by boys to deal with Maths problem. Well, I was talking to CH. [He: My ex-, my classmate, my maths competitor]
When I came back Lynn said “Pro ar. So fast all the boys go to you liao ar.” I wasn’t pissed off by that remark. I just felt something bad about it.
I couldn’t take it. I moved to RX’s place. So the people asked me what’s going on and I said “I palia myself what.” Sabrina came to join me. Then 3 people asked me what happened through little notes. I didn’t tell them the real thing. They are, people who I dislike. Those who betray others.
Then XD came to me and apologized and asked if I was angry 4 times. I answered I was hurt 3 times. She asked if I want to change place and I just said ‘No’.
Then the tables were moved again. And, still RX’s place is beside me only. What can I say? They like forget everything, or rather, they changed.
[*SnOw Queen//*