It's one year already.
Great. I will be going to visit her at her *** later. Isn't it nice? I thought I will feel extremly sad today but no, I didn't. Am I bad? I only know that my mind keep refreshing 7/6/06-10/6/06... I can't help it. I will be seeing her picture again later? Will it be black and white or coloured? They used the picture when she had long hair or short hair? Am I being emo today? Maybe.
Read LYNN's blog? Hahax. I think she didn't hit it. Haha. SORRY LYNN! Maybe because I am, a
guo lai ren, so I think I will understand more. Hahax. Take note, I said GUO LAI REN... Haha. I am still facing family problems. It's never hard to get over each problem. And each time you manage to get over one, another comes up. It's torturing, isn't it? I cut myself before, to get rid of the so call 'inner pain' but come on, you know it yourself, you just do it for some kind of subsitution and sastifaction. What's the use? oh ya, i cut myself on 9/6/06 when i received the call which nobody would want to receive. Maybe there is a use, but we must be clear that this isn't the best for us, neither the worst... Let time heals, don't act on impulse, seriously.
OK, I don't have the mood to blog much until, I visit her.. At M... Ya. 4th sis... I am coming... buying carnations for you by the way...
Tempted to really go to heaven with you, but God forbids, so do I... I am not childish and unrealistic, I know you want to see us here, continuing our life, get on... happily.