lOlx. I very scared leh. I keep looking at Pat... Will I fell in love with her one day? Hahax. Lame arn't I? CAn't blame me... lOlx. Nvm, I am happy with A with me. Haax.
Remembered
A pinch from you to remind me that you are there Yet the pain reminds me the old sweet times we had I wasn't loyal and hereby get the scars I had firstly made
The cold wars we had always ended so fast as if they never happen before yet the pain remains
To see my own doings resulting in brokens I have no idea what to do Hopeless I am
still carrying all I have walking with a smile yes it's real yes it's a cover
what I only wish for now really my only wish is to get over everything so do you so that I can look at you once again To tell you You are my best friend forever I love you
And you will receive it with a smile By me! Hahx. Very toot ain't I. IT's for lynn. I know we have accept each other, nevertheless, I still feel guity. I am the one who think too much and spoiled everything. Nvm, it's ok. lOlx. _ dear, forever L_
Monday, October 16, 2006
+ + +
hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart'
Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."