
I am finally ok with A. Hahax. Had breakfast with him too. Then well, ws told me that tml will be last day for HKK! Wow! Hahax. I mean, last day at Kranji. Hmm.
ws don't believe that I don't feel sad about it. Well, perhaps I really manage to freeze the feelings until they are nothing to me. Hahax. He is no longer that special... I mean, yes he still is... in my past diary... Hahax. yea. He will always be in those memories... Especially the night walk in sec2 camp. Hahax. But, truely, honestly, frankly, I am not upset until I will cry or what, just sad that, him, who I lovED, who I cried over, who I insulted, who I anti, who irritates us or sour us doing exams, who had the maths talent... is leaving. Yeaa...
If he ever has the chance to read this blog.
To Mr Heng, thanks for all those times. Your replies to my email was helpful last year. Had fun wtih ya and really love your teaching. Hahax. You are always my god-daddy and my wonderful maths teacher. big smile* and of course, will miss you loads. Nevertheless, I won't miss you that much because you are still in Singapore. bahs. Hahax! And erm, had fun missing us too! We are too dilligent for you to forget when face other students la hor. Hahax.! Thanks a lot daddy. LOLX. Do come back and fight with Lynn, I enjoy that. Hahax.keep up taking good care of your hair!
well, actually, ws, yea, I am sadden now... Things will get better as time goes right? SMILE*
OMG, come to think of it. HE BETTER DON'T SEE THIS BLOG. OMG. LOLX.