ST JOHN members love to get me to act with them huh. to be a casualty. Pain here, pain there. Lolx. Actually it's fun but I guess I didn't act well enough, because I am eager to know how they treat different causualty. Fun actually. Sok Ting ar... Lolx. So yesterday on the way to Orchard Road, on the bus, WS was playing with my phone. Actually, she was looking at the pictures then she started commenting about my 'dad'. Lolx. Why do my sweet sister get hurt by a guy who does not deserve your pain?
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
+ + +
hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart'
Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."