I think I can get at least 92% for my Emaths prelim1.
I think I can get at least a A2 for my Chinese prelim1.
I think I cannot get a B, not to mention A, for my English prelim1.
I think it's not good for kids to play games using the computers in library.
I think it's not good for kids to spend so much time here.
Do I have the right to give such comments?
Maybe not, perhaps yes.
Sec4 life is totally a miserable pile of shit. Because I am left with memories to keep and less time to make mermories to keep. Tired. I am having IP lessons almost everyday. Yea, they are beneficial but straining. Straining my eyes, hurting my ears, making me feeling sick of studying when I am at home. I
KNOW I don't have enough sleep but I can't help it.When can I enjoy life?
I am still having History mock and SS mock in first 2 weeks of June holidays.
SPARE ME.
Maths and my sony ericsson phone are the only things that brighten up my mood.HAHA. and my soft toys. Poor me.
Well, HUI LING, DO STH!
er....