*note. This post can take you 20mins to finish reading. There is POP, farewell dinner, anniversary dinner, PRELIM 1 stuff. SRY!
TO WS: THANK YOU WOMAN! LOL. Hahax. Thanks for helping... Miss TEO! :D
TO XXX: I love you too. Sincerely. Really.
TO sec3s: Must take care. I wish all of you luck for GB events and yours life. We will always be there, don’t hesitate to find us to chat. We may not be free, but we are willing to spend time to help you all the way, definitely.
TO all juniors: Thanks for the card, it’s crazy. LOL.
This is crazy.
A, should be, TODAY, I VERY HAPPY. LOL.
I am waiting for the msn to finish download. LOL. WS helped to set up some programmes in my computer. Then she also realizes I kinda is computer bai chi. HAHA!
Anyway, I HAD my POP this morning!!!! RAA! I am out of GB, so now I am ex-gb girl! MY GOODNESS! This is so crazy... but in fact I don’t feel that I am really out Of GB. LOL.
Today the PBB participants received all GB badges (but not PBB badge... hai) so our haversack is so heavy! LOL. To gek WS, I am waiting for my yellow badge, stage3... MUAHAHA. (lol) We were in a contingent, so to take our badges we have to fall out and march to the front. The sec4s fall out 7 times can? LOL. I received all badges and cert for syf, esterfez, gb banner 80th anniversary comp, and GB discharge cert. However, the discharge was not signed by Pastor Ben yet so we returned the cert. LOL. After the ceremony, we went to eat ice-cream (it’s our tradition). Then, we give taking photographs. ESP, the 6 GB [S]SGTs.
But all these cannot be compared to yesterday’s farewell dinner.
Sher, SM, WS and I ran to Kranji right after the movie. We had a game first. The game was about tying 2 or 3 people together and stepped each other’s balloon which is tied to the leg . My team members were SM, WS, JinY, XinY and ME! Our opponents were current, LAOPO, Sher, LiQi and Mandy. When Xiao Xin Xin said start, both of our teams were reluctant to step forward. Then my team took 10 steps forward then the opponent team made the move too. I was at the end of my team and current, LAOPO, sher were coming to my right. Then I faced them. They stopped. Then I RAA. They screamed. HAHA. So afraid of me. (This is because I was violent in chair soccer and injured all of them and I got a red card. HEE.) LOL. The result... Hmmm...
Then all of us were blindfolded. WS screamed all the way before the game starts. Those who are blindfolded keep poking us and hitting us. Then we keep shouting ‘WHO POK ME?’ LOL. I manage to grab one hand which poke me, then I touched her from her hand to her sleeve, and instantly I know who she is. LOL. She hor... playful leh...
The game was about having us standing in 1 str line and move around. It was fun, but I was smacked at the butt when Regina couldn’t hold me on my shoulder... The final stop was the podium.
What we had dinner: Spicy bee hoon, chicken wing, fish ball, hot dogs
Pastor Ben bought: Fried rice, ......................
Hai. He should have arrived earlier then I will eat the food he bought.
The 6 of us were so crazy lor. SM kept taking video of WS. WS was mad man... She chased us frantically, screaming, RAAing, until all of us sweat as though we ran 6.4km. WALAU. LOL. Most of our seniors were there, then whenever WS saw sb, she would frighten that person. So, the whole night, you keep hearing sb RAAing, everyone screaming...
Then we played the traditional dressing up thing. Zi Wei very xi xin hor... LOL. My squad never even attempt to cut the newspaper, they just stick sheet by sheet on us.. When you looked at WS, you can only see her head and her hands. Sm looked as though she was wearing tank top. Me? I wonder...
Sher, LAOPO, Current were so colourful lah! Their juniors brought pink and purple papers. Devi, shuwen dressed like tribe people, but very nice. The sec5s were dressing with crowns on their heads. Yupp.
Next, it’s all sec4s and sec5s turn to give a speech. We were thanking our teachers, Pastor Ben and juniors. YUPP. Then we received presents. Then, something very unexpected happened.
7 ppl cried.
Our sec3s and XXX and SQ and LP were crying miserably, as though they lost us. Wa, we were so shocked. All of us keep exchanging hugs. It was so emotional, those hugs were so... it was hard to let go. Heartbreaking-scene. It was so unbearable. Christmas has not arrived and I saw 4 red nose reindeers.
The GBS 80th anniversary celebration was held at Raffles convention centre. The minute WS, SM and I saw Mdm Angeline, we went crazy. She was wearing her traditional clothing. SO DIFFERENT! The next moment I went crazy was when I saw MDM WONG! ARH!!!! I love her! LOL.
The place may be RAFFLEs, but the service my table received wasn’t ok at all. It was absolutely obvious that the waiter serving us was not experienced. He dropped the utensils and did not know what utensils should be used for what food.
Ok, prelim1. Gone. That’s all.
While I was chatting with Sok, I said something accidently. I was talking to her about the grad night. Then I suggested that we sisters shall go and shop together. What I said was “The 6 of us shall go shop together. “ Then Sok was like, 6? Then I said I would call the LORD and asked Him to let RX come with us. (signs) Miss her. So much. RAA!
OH YA!!! WE FINALLY RECEIVED OUR MOUNTAIN CLIMBING LISCENCE!!!! SADLY, it wasn’t signed by RONG HUI, the yellow shirt and black earring- guy.