<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27310043?origin\x3dhttp://thuiling.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





To SOK: HEY! I THINK I GOT ANOTHER JOB IN MIND!

And that is nurse-midwife!
ER...
haha...

I just think it is the world greatest joy to see a new born baby to share the beautiful life with us. Actually, providing that the baby's parents are not demons in disguise. Yupp. Baby! Gosh. Sok and I saw cute babies last week and this week. All of them are so cute. Lord, I prayed that you will bless all of them. Yupp. I can't imagine those serial murders were actually born as babies before. As in, baby are pure! Innocent! Why does the eviroment, friends, parents, family change them into unrecogniseable monsters? Haih.

Hey! I went to WRL with Sok again! Haha. Today was worse lah. We only did one compre and read books. Well, erm. oops!

It's ok though, I brought my dictionary so while reading books we found ALOT of new words. I came out with phrases that made Sok vomit blood. For instance, "she command us as though she was commanding a dog". Yep.

I picked a HORRIBLE book which made Sok laughed as though, erm, I don't know why it was very funny. WEll, haha, actually, you know Sok and I love new books, so I found one. It was a remarkable new book but the title was "blah blah China". Yep, and it was originally from China adn written by a china man and translated by an english lady. Raa. Sound country-ist.

Then Sok found a book for me which I went crazy over it! PHANTON OF THE OPERA! Gosh! The author actually went to do research and traveled to find people in the original story and the author found out that there is indeed some truth in it. WOO! LOL.
W read some magazines and oh gosh, cats facing obesity is like OH MY GOONESS la can?

Well, I wonder how was the GB delication and promotion ceremony just now. We didn't go for it when it was our turn to go up to stage to take our ranks. I felt bad about it. Firstly, our company went there, of course they would want to cheer for their seniors like how other companies do, secondly, it's responsibilty. It's how you show how much you wanted it. I am feeling horrible about it. well... Nevertheless, I must tell myself, I got the rank! Right? Mmmm...

Sok got me to set my prelim targets and I felt like hanging myself. I set 3B3s, 3As. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME SETTING SUCH LOW TARGETS. I wanted to level a gun to my temple and 'BANG'. Seriously, what's wrong? Okay, I don't deny the fact that I know I cannot handle my emotions and realistic-ness now. I am throwing myself at one side and take myself out from the
bin when I am doing Maths. I am having such low confindence, such timidity..

Trust me. Gold is within Mother Earth. Dig them all out, use it, and what's left are all just junk. Money-minded, people are, yet they said they were making and producing for the wellness of people's life, and the impacts they made are deniable ( ).

I love Sok Ting. I love Lynette. I love Lynn. I love Xin Di, and I love Ru Xiang. All my precious pals.

OH YA! How can I forgot? Today I saw a car and 4 motorcycles got summon! WOOHOO! Who ask them to break the law? LOL. I was so in love in that traffic police, hahaha... I even saw a car park for a while, then the driver saw the punish-er and drove away. That was hilarious man...

And, Yew Tee is my next shopping palace... as in for bread.. LOL. The breads are like so nice la! Fine that yea, not surprising, since I love food, but hey.. that place really sells nice breads..

Saturday, August 25, 2007
+ + +

hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart' Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Previous
I need to blog fast. Kkx. Somebody kept drewing on...
Seriously, I am getting more and more tired of sch...
I went to WRL with Sok today. It wasn't fruitful f...
OH MY GOODNESS!I almost cried just now. SECRET is ...
TO SOK: I AM SORRY THAT I CAN'T CHAT WITH YOU YTD....
After I read Sok's post then I remembered. Hahax. ...
SOK TING!!! I AM SO IN LOVE WITH YOUR SONG. THE E ...
There's no place I ratherYou are always part of me...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!!WOO HOO~ Each time I wa...
RAA! LOL.Today's english workshop was beneficial. ...

tagboard!

people!
NETTE.
LYNN.
RX.
SOK.
faza.
joelle.
justin.
klara.
may.
sabrina.
sally.
sharon.
sHAron.
sheilina.
soeng may.

SA
donaDAJIE.
elsa.sa
ericTEDDY!.
jeremy.
rach.maehmaeh
rachel.SFC
yuanqing

GB

cindyXXX.
diana.
jinyan.
siqi.
siew lee.
siew yi.
ziwei.
pehgek.
sheena.
shulin.
ziyan

others
GB 50th.
3D'06.
3D'06 eng.
08S05.
Links
archives!
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 September 2011 January 2012 December 2016 January 2017 March 2017 August 2017 August 2018 September 2018 May 2019 January 2020



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits!
brushes x
pattern x
image malljclay
designed by slayerette