
SOK TING!!! I AM SO IN LOVE WITH YOUR SONG. THE E ZUO JU!!! MY GOODNESS!!! I LOVE IT! THANKS FOR INRTRODUSING ME THAT SONG!
Haha. Yea. Trust me, that song is really nice, meaningful. Haha. Sok has that song on her blog. Haix. Sok, DI, LYNN and I didn't get to watch secret because we went to the wrong place. It's partly my fault actually. Heh Heh.
We ended up watching Rush hour 3 which was horribly hilarious. [horribly?] Haha. Tucker and the guy who spoke in French and 'Lee' was scolding dirty words and they 'communicate' through a nun. [*take note: nun cannot use bad words] LOL. They turned to spelling the word out and they kinda forget the spelling so the nun was like saying 'I have a dictionary upstairs'. Come on la, will you go search for spelling of words like S'hole? LOL. It's a must watch for laugh.
I am emo, emo.
Haha. While taking the train back from boonlay... EMO. Cus I took the same train 090606... Well... Herh herh.
EMO because I told Sok whenever I want to study I will feel sleepy. RAA. xin li zuo yong.
I am missing someone. Miss miss miss. If I am that person I might feel nasty. Haha.
Whatever.
Am I selfish to choose to give my attention to particular people? No right? It's ok ain't it? Hmmm. The selfish thing is I don't give to them but I want it from them. Evil huh? And I blame it on my past? Is it an excuse? Anyone thinks that I am using my past as an excuse? I suspect so, but it really feels as though I am now like that because of my past.
Now, Hui Ling, why rack up the past?
Hmmm...How does it feels like giving yourself to somebody? I have never tried it. Erm, to friends, I did and still willing to do. Haha. As in to somebody you love? Hmmm.
Painful?
EMO GIA. lalala.