<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27310043?origin\x3dhttp://thuiling.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!!
WOO HOO~


Each time I walked past Singapore flags I was tempted to steal them. LOL. Haha. Cus I don't have one. And mama usually gets angry that I don't remember Thailand's national day. Haha.
I am waiting eagerly for the NDP celebration later. Yay! The only sad thing is that I am going to watch at home and not at the place itself, how depressing. [lol]


Yesterday when WS came to join the NDP, I was so happy lah! So were our members. Haha.x Thank God she was allowed to join us yesterday. Eventually is all sec4s join in but it did not happen. [signs]
I was so nice. I helped SM to polish her boots. As in help her enhance using neutral kiwi Haha. I have polished boots for my current, laopo and sm before. Wow. [dots]


There was a map on the parade ground right. I told WS I want to go Sentosa and fall in so I didn't join the contingent and stood at sentosa. [lol] Then I changed my mind and told WS I want to go ulu pandan [jurong island actually] then she joined me. But er, let's go back to the contingent la huh.

We fall in at 7am and stood there until the parade start. The songs the PA played this year were so boring [excluding the will you make a difference]. When that song goes 'Will you... make a difference', we can't help but laugh. [secretly]
The parade started with the mc saying ... Shi Hong definitely had a good voice for commanding. Damn, I like the way he did it. LOL. The way he commanded is very nice. Someone did well when I was in sec1 too. LOL. [remember who was the commander in 2004?]


Our principal wore the same shirt as she worn for last year's school-NDP. LOL. She was cool, beacuse she read the 5-page MOE speech very fast. [actually, we guess that she...] Anyway, she was so funny lor. While she was flipping to the next page, a photographer rushed to her to take picture of her, then she paused to look at him then flipped to the next page. LOL.

The celebration was not fun at all. Fashion show - come on la, you can see it shows nothing.
The school suggested that we can wear clothes that can represent ourselves. Eg, if you want to be a doctor in the future, you can dress up as one. What I see was people dressed themselves up to go orchard etc. Whatever. On the other hand, will the school expect the other thing, I doubt so. Typical.


I find it disturbing, or rather, ... that students don't appreciate their country, they don't appreciate the fact that this country had and have always been providing a lot, they don't appreciate that our country is independent, they don't appreciate that there is no chaos here. In fact, they like to compare with other countries and think that bigger countries are great. But, every country has its owns ugly sides and areas the countries' government didn't do well in. Students indeed take many things as for granted.
I pity the Kranji Bear. It was moved everywhere in Singapore. [lol]


Hmmm...
Are all teachers bias?
Are they?
If I am one, will I be bias too?
I won't want to do that.
Even if they are bias, can't they hide it?
Am I being unreasonable?
I have not tried, I won't understand.

Coincidently, sok and I thought of her after SPA. funny huh?

Tomorrow, the 5 of us shall go watch movie and have fun together!!! Ain't that great? That is so.exciting! It has been such a long time since we go out to have fun together.
Actually, hmm, I take this sisters thing seriously. Erm, how should I start? Am I forcing it on you girls? I hope not. I wonder why I am thinking in this way... No, I did not. I know. We want it don't we? Hmmm. I am crapping. HAHA. I must be crazy to wonder. LOL.


Yesterday SM and I went to JRL to study. I brought stuff for PHY while she brought stuff for MATHS. HOWEVER, we FORGET TO BRING CALCULATOR. So smart right... She more tok-kong, she forgot to bring pencil box somemore. The thing is, before we meet, on the phone we said it would be silly of us if we dont bring our calculator. SHEESH.

I can accpet if couples go library as date but please, don't do those things can?
I see the girls sleeping on the guys' leg and hugging and stuff. HEY! This is a library leh! Better still, 2 couples were wearing school uniform. My goodness. I was doing that school's PHY -03 paper somemore, felt so disgusting.
Kids nowadays... So senseless...
They is indeed a trend whereby teenages or younger have an adult mindset, that is good, but not, when they think that they are adults, the way they act in relationship also can mature-ise.

things got to be done. do it. you got to move on. do it. stop thinking. it doesn't help anymore. you have finished thinking. you are tired of thinking. yo are tired to see yourself working like a zombie, you are tired. stop it.


Thursday, August 09, 2007
+ + +

hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart' Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Previous
RAA! LOL.Today's english workshop was beneficial. ...
That is what SM got for me. WOOHOO!Hahax. I was ch...
grandpa's ...
[[27/7/07]]RAA! I am so dirty now la. LOL. I don’t...
I am sick. lol
The 6 of us. aft pop. most hyper, guess tt might b...
*note. This post can take you 20mins to finish rea...
TO: SM haha. k? can see?TO: SM and WS ...
It's one year already.
That's it.

tagboard!

people!
NETTE.
LYNN.
RX.
SOK.
faza.
joelle.
justin.
klara.
may.
sabrina.
sally.
sharon.
sHAron.
sheilina.
soeng may.

SA
donaDAJIE.
elsa.sa
ericTEDDY!.
jeremy.
rach.maehmaeh
rachel.SFC
yuanqing

GB

cindyXXX.
diana.
jinyan.
siqi.
siew lee.
siew yi.
ziwei.
pehgek.
sheena.
shulin.
ziyan

others
GB 50th.
3D'06.
3D'06 eng.
08S05.
Links
archives!
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 September 2011 January 2012 December 2016 January 2017 March 2017 August 2017 August 2018 September 2018 May 2019 January 2020



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits!
brushes x
pattern x
image malljclay
designed by slayerette