I went to WRL with Sok today. It wasn't fruitful for Sok I guess. I am sorry for that.
Nonetheless, we had a little joke about the number of crushes we had. LOL. Apparently I had the most.(13, 4serious) My other sis(s) all only single digits.haha. Pardon me. I am fickle-minded. Haha. Still, I am faithful to one impossible case now. The realistic call is to forget it, what makes you think it will happen? The imaginative call is, just go on.Whatever.School ain't about having crushes.I felt helpless. Look at that face, how devasted you were how hurt you were. I can't feel it. I know LYNN can. I know one thing for sure is that I were you I won't stay that strong. I hope that guy dies or rather let him be hurt by you. I don't know.Then just now I realise I had felt helpless towards another sister. She didn't manage to get help from anyone on the ground. Ain't I useless? I had to look at them suffocating, struggling and can't do anything to make them smile.
I am so emotionless, so unsensitive. I had sucessfully stick it here.
Oh yai, I forgot. I had done my draft. I was sadistic. (according to SOK) I was telling Sok would she choose to drop the passengers in the sea or at the island famous for cannibals. She chose sea and I was taken aback. She was more shocked by my reaction. Then she commented "Are you going to be one of them too so that they
won't eat you up?" Then I said "ya, then I say hi! I am like you. Then I kill the person beside me and eat him up".I read one of my senior's blog yesterday. Well, that post was posted on April. Woh. She was so angry with us. Her words were harsh. I don't deny the fact that our relationship had detoriate but...still, I don't feel good about it. Somebody I had loved before was seriously having a sucky personality.Gosh. I am 'harsh' here.PS.
because it carried too much wishes, the wishing star fell badly
Saturday, August 18, 2007
+ + +