<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27310043?origin\x3dhttp://thuiling.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





DAY 1, exclude 11pm onwards.=D
G double O D JOB
Good job!
Good job!

GOOD JOB GIRLS!!!!!!!!!

Orh man... I am elated!!! Haha!

The camp did not proceed as we planned and did not go smoothly, nonetheless, we had good un-expectations!!

Haha. Of course, you can expect a pretty long post here. =))

8 March 08
What happened ar? OH!

SM and I agreed to meet at 6.30 at her stn.
Before I bath, I charged my phone. When I was about to leave, I realised I insert the plug but I didn't on my switch! Gosh! My phone only had 61% battery!

When I reached Phoenix station, it was already 6.45am and SM was not there. I started to worry that she might be pissed and left without me.

On the way to KSS, I saw 2 GB girls went in the school. I was sick worried looking at the big bag in my arms which were filled with snacks. (No snacks for camping) I called WS and SM and they didn’t pick up me call.

I called Jeanie and realised she just reach school so I waited for her around prefectorial board. She laughed when she saw the amount of snacks I brought. Haha! Then she opened her bag to keep some in her back. You know what else she suggested?
Jeanie: Why don’t you tell the girls? “I am bringing these to show you what you cannot bring.”

=.= LOL.

We went up and I saw 3 GB girls laying their heads on the table resting. It was dark and I couldn’t figure who were them. Then suddenly, I saw Ru Yin, and then Sheena and Shermin!! I WAS EUPHORIC! Haha! Do you know how hard it is for us to meet up and now for the camp we have Ru Yin and Sheena to join us!!! SO COOL!! Haha.

OH OH. WS and SM turned up late. LOL. SM LA! She overslept despite 3 alarms. So pro right. Haha.

Current and I went to mama shop and brought more snacks. Haha. I had to get canned food and I was tempted to buy tuna. Haha, then the girls who went for Ubin camp’06 (with tuna for 3 days, all favours) would kill me so I decided to hold back my temptation. Haha.

We had a small discussion before giving discussions to the girl. After which Sher and I were introduced to girls as their leaders. I am the group leader for BETRAYERS!!! (SL, XXX, KeXin, XinYing, LiQi, Chrismin) I took over my Laopo’s job who was was the group leader of, erm, what arr, orh... GOSSIPERS. Haha.(Diana, SY, ZiWei, SiQi, Mandy, Jin Yan)

Chrismin and Diana couldn’t come for the camp.

After introduction, bag check. I took so much longer than Sher to do it la. I had no idea why but my camp committee who were all equally qian bian reasoned I was trying to find food in their bags. -.- I wasn’t hor.

Not only that, they also had to wait for me to give rules to my members. Haha. How the hell did I take such a long time? Too naggy le. Tsk.

Next, the girls went for assailing and ... while the camp committee went to Ubin.

On bus 2 from Tanah Merah to jetty, Sher, I and Jeanie were all sleepy so we slept on the bus. WS, as usual crapped a lot and none of us wanted to entertain her. Haha, Ru Yin and Nana tried their best but sadly, they were too near to WS so they had to reply her.

Sher was in an unstable state and kept giving me the look with her chicken eyes. LOL. As in she kept looking at the centre then showed me, how to sleep? So qian bian la. She was lying on my right side, then out of a sudden she put her hand near my a-hem, I screamed so loudly! Lol. So PS la. Haha.

We went to get lunch. WS was so wu nai when she realised that I wasn’t anywhere but at the store when they were putting down their stuff. LOL.

Again, we got the same stuff, chicken rice!! WAHA! But I was slightly different la.Haha.

Oh man, it was so exhausting walking with your haversacks and stuff. Oh and Sheena carried our lunch! Haha. There were a number of monkeys across the shortcut we took from Murai Hut to Maman Beach. I was worried about Sheena, you may say more of the food. *wide grin* Haha!

I cannot express how delighted we were when we got to the beach! Finally after the long stretched road, though it’s a SHORTCUT. Like Newton’s third law, there will always be an opposition force, or in this case, incident/news. Well, there was another group camping there and, occupied 90% for the campsite. SCOUTS. WS went to ask and we were given a small place for 2 tents. GUYS. Tsk. Haha.

The first tent took hours for us. Haha. 1 hour. Ok, juniors, here it is for you to know what we did. Haha. We were really just pitching tents from 11am to 4pm. After getting the raincoat on, we had to pin it down on the sand ground. It was tough of course. The horrible thing was that there were huge winds blowing from 2 directions! Gosh! The pats or whatever you spell it could not stay in the ground and flew off! The tent could have been blown to the sea! LOL. All of us kept re-doing the “pinning” thing. In the end, we built sand castles on the 4 corners to keep the metal things from flying out. It failed several times la! WS started to dig for wet sand so that the sand castle would be more stable and all of us dug, built, hit, hold, dug and built. WALAU. Then with the 2nd tent... argg. We had lunch around 1 plus. The second tent which was supposedly covered from wind was slanted to its right. It was terrifying, all of us immediately rushed to it. ARGG.

The scouts tried to help and they taught us the steps to pitch tents. I really thank them for their kind heart but seemingly, they did not get their facts right so all of us were pissed. SM called them with a sarcastic nick. I forgot le, what was it? It was really humorous.

Jeanie, sher and nana stayed in the tents to keep the tents from going slanted while othere just kept digging etc. There was once I was giving up, then I looked at WS out of a sudden and asked, “Shall we chat?” She got the hint and gave me another look. LOL.

After the scouts left, waa, we really had big space, it was so spacious! While waiting for the girls to come, we took sticks and wrote on the sands. WS was so selfish! She had a huge pen and did not want to share with me. Hmph. Haha. We wrote “GB 50th UBIN CAMP 2008” and WS drew a huge cross.

The girls were supposed to reach Ubin at 4pm but they didn’t. We were begining to lose heart and crazy question came up. Are they not coming? Gosh. We were so anxious and I was so worried that they might meet an accident. Gosh. I went to my phone and then realised our teachers had called us so I quickly informed WS and girls. It was 5plus. Then Miss Lee called out to us and we began to move the girls’ bags to the tent. Only Miss Lee was on the van, the girls had to walk. Haha.
SO, THEY DIDN’T RAN AWAY FROM CAMP. =D
AND WE RAN OVER THE WRODS WE JUST WRITTEN. Lols.

Haha. While waiting for the girls to arrive, we search for something. I thought I was daydreaming because I heard Diana’s voice, whom was supposedly could not make it for camp. I remarked if Diana came, we would hear her voice before we see her. Guess what? She shouted and there she was with the others!!! 0.0
I was not daydreaming!!! Haha!

The girls arrived and then pitch tents time! Haha.
Shucks. I still have lots to write.

Anyway, we were trying to bribe the girls. We offered to help them if they were willing to pay us.(monopoly money) they didn’t want to la so they took very long to pitch tents. Haha. They faced the same problems as us.

Dinner was noodles. I was partnered with Ke Xin! She was very nice. Good girl. Haha. I didn’t snatch food from her, no worries.

I don’t remember much. I just remember Jeanie, my current did something embarrassing. Haha. She wanted to cook Campbell soup but she wanted to do it in the wrong way la! And she also spilled the soup. So pathetic right. Haha. =X

The girls had a devotion and they sang you are my all in all. SM, RuYin and I could hear when we were at the road. I sang along with them too!!! I wondered if they heard. Tsk tsk.

I was excited to start the games but it didn’t seem very fun. Ok la huh. I guessed the girls must had went insane at WS’s station. Good idea right! Haha. When I told WS what her station was she was SUPER EXCITED la! Haha. I also told her she shall choose what body parts she wanted and I heard what she did. LOL! SO FUNNY LA!!! The loop was 3 times my waist and the girls were to have their body parts in it. Like maybe butt, foot hands.... How they squeeze?? Haha!

Then another station was bombing station which SM was in charge of. BETRAYERS kinda went crazy at Ru Yin’s station. The instruction for 3 girls was to laugh and walk while their hands were on their waist. In the end all laughed forever la! Siao or what. Lol.

Ok. First day was rather boring. OH! Sth interesting!!!! In the tents and toilets! Wait for the night post. =D

Tuesday, March 11, 2008
+ + +

hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart' Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Previous
UBIN CAMP!
3 hours
YAI YAI!!
New class
AJ called
Haha. I had a nap during the same time Jeanie had ...
Goodie!
History dinner!
Perhaps it’s not as bad as I had thought it was.I ...
SA

tagboard!

people!
NETTE.
LYNN.
RX.
SOK.
faza.
joelle.
justin.
klara.
may.
sabrina.
sally.
sharon.
sHAron.
sheilina.
soeng may.

SA
donaDAJIE.
elsa.sa
ericTEDDY!.
jeremy.
rach.maehmaeh
rachel.SFC
yuanqing

GB

cindyXXX.
diana.
jinyan.
siqi.
siew lee.
siew yi.
ziwei.
pehgek.
sheena.
shulin.
ziyan

others
GB 50th.
3D'06.
3D'06 eng.
08S05.
Links
archives!
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 September 2011 January 2012 December 2016 January 2017 March 2017 August 2017 August 2018 September 2018 May 2019 January 2020



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits!
brushes x
pattern x
image malljclay
designed by slayerette