Goodie!
GBDo you think I am silly? I was very delighted that my juniors said the timing! I really want to see them learn and pass all stages and be the next DIs in the west zone imparting skills to juniors. Wouldn’t that be nice? Haha.Next time I should touch on marching and maju. Hmm, if they do better and time permits, I will like to try pandankekenan, or should I teach about turn on march? 1 hour is seriously not enough. Can I have a 2 hours drill section? That will be so exciting! And I promise to give sufficent breaks! lol.I think I had inherited Jeanie’s traits. As I was helping the sec1s to try out uniforms and boots, I asked their names several times! In the past I used to be the first to remember all faces and names but this time I failed! Arh!Oh! SM asked if I had grown taller! Haha! She said I was unusually taller today. I was elated UNTIL Diana reasoned that I was wearing tracks shoes. Alright. Instantly fall from the clouds. LOL. What's with long hairs? All the sec1s in this GB had long hair! Aiyo! WS quickly ran away leaving SM and I helping them with their hair. Keep touching ponytails all the way. Haha.
I enjoyed myself very much today despite receiving loads if naggings. Oh, I am very stunned by the cheers. Haha. You girls actually did the cheer enthusiastically! Wow! LOL. What am I saying? Thanks Juniors! You made my day!Please please practice more. After GBooo. I had lunner with Bell and SM. There was a guy on Long John playing his songs loud. The 3 of us were listening and discussin what songs were up. Bell leaned to her left to hear clearly and she never realised that it was played by a phone instead of the fast food place itself! So sotong. And she exclaimed that no wonder the guys kept looking at her. lol.We went to catch CJ7! OH GOSH! I cried! LOL. I cried when the prottagonist died and when the girl-avt-boy cried. lol. This tap is getting rusty, I couldn't control at all. Hold on, the thing is, 7zai is so cute!!! It resembles a dog, just that it was green and it's so cuddly. I want one!!! LOL. so cute! I kept repeating that in the cinema for who-knows how many times. Should I stay? If my appeal is successful, should I move? I enjoyed the fun in SA but not the lectures. I don't see how far I can go in those lectures by... If not, should I go PJ? For my A levels, where should I go?
Saturday, February 23, 2008
+ + +