Haha. I had a nap during the same time Jeanie had her nap, the diff is I woke up earlier. lol.I compared the notes in SA and MI. SA notes seems so chim! I found myself a bit aggressive yesterday. No, this morning to be exact, 2plus am. My room is very messy. I have so much things, big/small, papers, teddies, piggies, bags, ties, so much of them! They are all around my room. I am serious, hanging from the windows, on my bed, on the floor... arh! I began to re-pack them, stuffing bulky stuff into the small pail or rubbish, and stomped out of my room with big pile of newspapers and put them in the living room. =P I threw the useless things on my bed, thank God the things didn't crash and woke my parents. I had a big bundle of waste papers which I planned to recycle by putting into the recycle bins in KSS. Now that I am no longer a student there, the bundle had been lying in my room for ages. Adding on, my secondary worksheets are neatly pile up in an corner so I had many white sheets. I was irritated and I kicked that big bundle. Unfortunately, my mum saw. Then she said, "Don't think I never see you kicking that bundle." arggg. Ha, but I was embarrassed. lol.Oh well, I will be staying in school until 5 plus latest next week, which means I will be home latest at 7. wow wow, so sweet.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
+ + +