New class
Commitment is something I always run away from. Unless loyalty is also a type of commitment, I had never committed myself to anything, so far. In 4D, there were 8 guys and I was among the girls, now, on contrary, in 08S05, I am 1 of the 6 girls in my class. 18 boys VS 6 girls. Wow. Oh I am welfare rep. LOL. I am usually the most emotional and quiet person and now I am in charge of welfare. Great, let’s just hope I won’t affect the class. Grins*
I think I will like my class a lot. =D And I have a very entertaining CT.
I miss Kit. Alright. Stop it Hui Ling, you are getting all whiny again. SIGHS.
OH! I actually have primary school friends in SA! GOSH! Shi Qi saw me and she greeted me enthusiastically. She was alien to me la! LOL. I was so taken aback and decided on that instant I never know her. But she insisted that we were from the same primary school, same class! Then I realise she is Shi Qi!!! LOL. I have not seen her for 3 years le la and she just couldn’t believe I cannot recognise her. Oh come on! She changed so much! Haha! I am so glad she is in SA, so so thankful. She further surprised me by informing me Shawn and Jing Da is in SA too. Shawn Yeo, the guy who was speechless when I told him Beckham would move to the other team (which Shawn strongly disapproved of) and he did. =x
Chatting with her made me realise I made so much connections in the past and lost them one by one, one of which was my very close buddy, whom I promised myself to stay by her side as long as I can. I failed to, at the time when she needed me so much.
I went for the SFC talk. While I am getting nearer, fear is trying to overcome me at the same pace. Commitment. Have I ever stay committed to anything in my life?
Oh ya, dearest Man, I am not taking H2 econs le, somebody changed my mind, as usual, the one whom you use to dislike so. LOL. See you this Sunday!Oh oh! Juniors, you girls are having common tests right? Good luck!! Sec4s, do study hard and get As for all thos mini-tests/exams etc! Don't forget about the cheers and flags!TRIPLE OH!LOL. Chee How and Yan Ting forwarded an email to me about this skinning of animals, with a video. In the mail, they suggest people to watch for first 3 seconds, and I watched longer than that! Big achievement, of course, with some tears pickling me eyes. It sucks. How can you ask a girl to watch the inhuman beasts who skin the animals who were still struggling to stay alive? The worst thing is watching this dog whose fur was removed, still alive, dying, yan yan yi si, on its fellow mates. It was bloody all over. Gosh! It was so heartbreaking! Yet, the rich never realise that when they buy fur materials, do they?
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
+ + +