Perhaps it’s not as bad as I had thought it was.
I just got my new uniform and spent 20 minutes figuring how I should wear it, the length of my tie, how much I should tuck out, how short should my skirt be. There, I am done. This whole 20 minutes I kept thinking of LYNN and her desire of this uniform. (I am listening to THE REASON. =D)
I had 3 lectures in a row today! I sat in the same place, without turning my head (oh you will be pin-pointed by the lecturer) for 3 hours straight! Ok, 2 hours at least. I enjoyed GP the most! It was so cool! Haha. The lecturer made the lesson intriguing. He was rude indeed, using unfavourable words to call us but the way he did it was rather funny. Words are tools if you have the power, the knowledge and skill to use it. Nonetheless, as a teacher, he should have controlled himself. In fact, I think some of them need some anger-management course.
Distance makes the hearts grow fonder? Bullshit. LOL.
Walking across the bridge and having the strong breeze brushing your cheeks are what I had experienced every morning to school. A strong pang of bliss and peace hit me and all worries shall abandon me. The scenery is nice too with the calm, beautiful river which reflects the images of the buildings on the ground.
There are no covers over the bridge and I wonder if it ever rains there. I am guessing no.
Should I hand it over? God should I? I know the answer.
And God, take my stubbornness away and replace it with wisdom, so that I will not yearn for a place in the areas that are not ever-lasting.