<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27310043?origin\x3dhttp://thuiling.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





muddled head.
Man... I have eaten up all Ls from eLmo...
Haha. Crap.

Rugby team was up for competition yesterday! I didn't want to go ACSI alone and I was reluctant to check the street directory so I chose to go SAJC first. It was sooo cold in the morning! Despite wearing black shirt, it was fleezing cold on the bus! argg.

I reached SAJC at 7am. DONA LA! He told me I must not be late cus the bus will leave at 0730 so I made sure I was early. Too early.

Rach and Dona met me at SASS at 7.25. LOL.

We went to the tracks where the SC people were conducting their camp. They were gathering at the stand then ordered to gather at the tracks. Suddenly all were charging towards the 3 of us, as in the tracks la. So scary! Haha.

Oh, really thanks Mr Ho for the permission of taking bus with the team. =)

The bus looked so filled. How am I supposed to describe to you? It was dark and the guys are huge you know and their team stuff were at the walking way. Yupp. There were 3 empty seats, separated and Rach sat beside a bag! Haha. The owner took it away afterwards. Thanks ar.
Dona was right at the front while Rach and I were at the 3dr row. Haha, and we were afraid they might change on the bus.

I am overwhelmed by the friendiness of rugby team. Haha. We didn't chat or anything but it was just a gut feeling that they are very nice people. haha. They didn't mind us taking the bus with them or anything. Haha.

Did I expect them to? Haha. Perhaps. but they were smiling and polite so ya, I was so pleased with it. LOL. That's Hui Ling. Haha.

Rach shared her music with me. Gosh, real nice christian songs. Really. haha.

ACSI(B). The pool was really grand. Or rather, it's the stand overlook the pools is grand. Haha! blah


buildings are the hostels
the pool. can't see the cool stand from here.
2 things funny come out from this. 1)His camera looked as though a small bomb can pop out of it, so if he caught us taking this picture can die. 2)My phone camera is so small compared to his. He can just turn give me a smirk look and that's it man, I lose. =( Haha.

The 3 of us walked around to find food. The canteen was closed.. Blah. Dona asked a tennis boy who was training and the coach stared at him... And... We went back to the seats without food.

There was a caucasian family who just came with Mac. Oh gosh. They left, come back with snacks. And again, the father and the girl went off and ome back with more snacks. We were really hungry you know..

blah. blah blah.

Anyway then we saw this framed document with Mr. Goh's name on it. I exclamined that was my BF. Haha. Sorry about that but ya, he is my idol. Haha. You know like how sab and hist class girls like Dr V. Ya? Haha. I am thankful that he serves the people really well. Yupp.

What else? Oh ya, there was this sheer enclosed area where Rach thought graduation night can be held there. Haha. And we haven't visited the whole school....

SAJC lost but I am still happy for them. Really don't know why. To be mean enough, the other team was really strong while ours was weak in comparision but they tried their best. They worked for it but luck wasn't with them. Or rather, their potentials are not well streched I say. Ok ok. Yupp. I jsut want to tell them, I am proud to have them as my SA family! =)

but they really looked tired in the morning.. I was wondering why.. Hmmm.

Anyway, SC came to support. It was them who got SA to cheer. Haha. I was dying to cheer you know..

one parent kept shouting ACS which sound like SA. And a SAINT shouted SA back. Haha. Well..

I don't like ACSI. Haha. =X

One pulled SA player's shirt. Another pulled the hand. Another knocked on. Rogby is that violet but hold on... the game was stopped but the AC guy was pulling SA player's shirt when SA guy was down. He pulled him until he stood up and wait, no he only let go after SA guy stood up for 5 or more secs. Pull pull pull. He held on SA shirt for more than a minute when the game was not going on. raa raa.

Oh ya, and Rach finished her rollar coasters amid the match. haha.

After leaving Rach alone to go for her workshop, Dona and I went to PS. My jie mei man! Haha!

I spend most of the time at TIMES while he at the music shop. Haha. See, dona? I have to make sure in school you do your work and stuff so must turn my head each time our teachers asked us to confess if our work wasn't done you see...

and haha, I still can't recognised the step up 2 songs!

Oh ya, then he told me about this shop where you find materials to make things, cards, notes etc for your loved ones. Gosh I love that shop man... Haha. That shop is filled with so much love! Just look at the little details and bits in the shop and you know, whoever go to the extent of getting things in this shop and hand-made things out of it for you... Orh... LYNN, you can try that shop. Haha. Eh, wait, I remember you can't make things de, forget it. Haha!

Oh well, sHAron, that isn't the first time. She can sms me with last line as you know... some stuffs that really made me shivers or bang my head to the wall or simply picturing myself strangling her while she still have the blissful look on her face. Yupp. She loves to suan me and make me feel... tabohleh tanhan. Don't you MAN? She loves it. raa raa.

rollrollrollrollrollroll my eyes* Hahahaha.

Oh ya, guess that's all. And yupp. I TALKED. haha.

Ohshida.. Haha. The girls? They are marvellous! Really, I know they will fall in love with me sooner NO later. Haha! LOL!!! They are spontanous and really funny too you know! Haha. Give me names pull me, kajiao my bag and stuffs.. spoiling my hearing. er... what else? and singing along... and really nice la! haha.

like how to describe girls? I can't describe things that are so deep within.

Like you, you are just so.. you know? you know what I feel about you la! Hah! the utter gundoo! haha!

Anyway, I proclaim myself as not a girl but a boy! Yea, named tom, tomboy! Haha. And there are still 6 girls! I exchange with Dona ok? Haha!

Oh ya, I pointed middle finger at teddy bear. I never done that to anyone before you know! And ya, it was very vulgar. PS. I really feel bad about it but ya, just don't point at me first alright. It makes me feel like I am a bitch. Really. And that affects me a lot. If you know me well... ya you will know I can't stand certain stuffs. I guess it took them at sec3 to realise. Haha, so ya.

Maths test tml! How exciting! Haha. and relay on wed. I kinda feel nervous now you know. I am worried that my legs can't carry me that day like... might get wobbly! ARH!

Nah nah. Beautiful scent shall linger around me. Feel good.

Haha!

Oh look!



Sunday, April 20, 2008
+ + +

hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart' Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Previous
class guys
Thank you MAN!
back to sane
elmo without L
GOSH GOSH GOSH!!I was on the verge on crying until...
updates
My very special day
LC 3
BMTC!
saddening

tagboard!

people!
NETTE.
LYNN.
RX.
SOK.
faza.
joelle.
justin.
klara.
may.
sabrina.
sally.
sharon.
sHAron.
sheilina.
soeng may.

SA
donaDAJIE.
elsa.sa
ericTEDDY!.
jeremy.
rach.maehmaeh
rachel.SFC
yuanqing

GB

cindyXXX.
diana.
jinyan.
siqi.
siew lee.
siew yi.
ziwei.
pehgek.
sheena.
shulin.
ziyan

others
GB 50th.
3D'06.
3D'06 eng.
08S05.
Links
archives!
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 September 2011 January 2012 December 2016 January 2017 March 2017 August 2017 August 2018 September 2018 May 2019 January 2020



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits!
brushes x
pattern x
image malljclay
designed by slayerette