Distracted.
Distracted all the way. I am going to fail my chem mock spa. The instruction was to dissolve Iron (ll) Ammonium blah blah in HCL but I dissolve in dilute water. Funny right. lols
Whatever.
I scolded my classmate.
Powerful?
I feel bad you know.
It's not only him that had been doing that but he was the only one who got scolded by me. I apologised because I only scolded him.
Ya. so now you know la. If you do something that is not right, you will get it from me la.
I don't know what to say man. Because you guys may take it as a joke but how much does it hurts the person do you know? Maybe ya, this guy won't give a damn about it but it's only right for you to keep a right value ain't it?
Ok, so I will be the upright goodie girl in my class. Fine man. As long as I don't hurt people, I will do it.
I spent $9 for the animals charity thing.
What else?
Oh ya!
VOTE FOR ERIC CHAN ok?! He really put it a lot of effort. I am touched by his sincerity. Yupp.
Er.. Oh and shall blog about WS's visit to my house and yesterday outing on sat... I think.
And I really hate it when you are rude.
And I danced before chinese lesson! FINALLY! All the folkdances in KSS! eh, not all. Haha. No music la! sad man! And MI dance. Haha. and evil, haha, YQtook video. Eh, not bad leh. My skills are still as good as ever. obviously can't be compared to dance ppl la huh.
And MAY-EE whined in the video. SUPER FUNNY LA!
And you hear the conver b/w Su and Rach.
lols. dunno what's with Rhon. Must be memerised by my dance. LOL!!!
Yes. was distracted on the bus. was trying to listen to your conver but was really distracted. but I heard more than what I confessed. haha. Shall ask you someday.
kk.
Before that, haha, shida, I am getting more and more.... er..no. I am loving my girls more and more! really! Haha.
sometimes, I feel like I am blogging good things for good opinions but, hey, Hui Ling never lies, unless, you are my mum. YUPP. Hehs. Unless you are a, (well if I never had quiet time on that topic, I would have used, some words), not a good guy. Ya huh. Haha. MAN! CONTROL! ARH. never never spill out those words!
k.
GB seniors! Do you remember the song
through it all?
I will sing to you Lord,A hymm of loveFor your faithfulness to meI am carried in everlasting armsYou never let me fallThrough it allYou know... How long has I not heard that song?
Like, the last time I heard that song, she was still there.
When I go church with her, when we have GB meeting in sec 1, we sang that pretty often don't we? So... the liquid that was 70% in my body almost flowed out totally. Gosh.
Thank God you guys weren't there. If I can any familiar faces I would have let go these...
the most painful thing you can do with tears, is to swallow them back when they are on the verge of pouringdon't betray me, tears. don't.