Anyway just for your information, or laughs, I climbed/crawled on the tables despite the length of my skirt. All thanks to teddy bear who is very enthu in ka-jiaoing me.
Oh and I brought that balloon thing to school. Had fun.
And next, I am crestfallen. =)
And LYNN told me she will call me, lets' bet. Haha!
Thanks Sok... You made me miss my BF and OH TML HAVE CHI LESSON! WILL CHECK OUT HIS NAME!
Oh and one more thing, I almost cried today for therugby guys. They really bring us closer, really one big family. YUPP I don't know any of them but Ilovethem and I am sure they love the saints too. I wonder if it's their last time doing that hakka thing. THEY ROCKS! And yesSA school's spirit beat AC MAN!!!!
OOO, current is online!
well, too sad to talk to her le.
haha, SM, miss you for what, I am like going to see you this sat!? =P
I need MISS L cube in my life! LOL!
lols. you get what I mean? haha...
still. solace.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
+ + +
hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart'
Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."