I see people going to post their 200-post soon despite the fact that they started later than me. Tho I deleted several posts...
OK. I have to come online now, or rather, sorry Jeremy I appear offline because at night I need to study. Yupp.
Or should I go get my specs later? Maybe I should... Yupp. PINK SPECS SM!!! Haha. No worries, it's stripped dull pink. And it's really dull. =)
I had an udden urge to talk about my classmates. Welfare rep's understanding of my classmates, not deep within la huh. Eh, no, I shall talk about the guys cus girls, I never manage to descibe them... why ar? Haha.
Anson, white. Haha. Ok, he's my primary school's secondary school's friends. And he live very near to me. =)
Dona. ALRIGHT! THAT GAY! LOL! JKJK! yea man! Haha. I find him really fun. He rocks! Haha.
Eric Chan. My scandal mate. He's pretty quiet in class, a scholar and he is really kind type. And he make sure he doesn fail himself. I feel la, can't be certain.
TEDDY BEAR!!! Super fun! Haha!! He looks so cute when he sleeps! And when Raymond slapped him, he woke up... it doesn't hurt it seems. That slap is a natural alarm clock. LOL. TEDDY BEAR ROCKS!
IR. He sucks. That's understatement. LOL. No la, he is a american type of boy. The way he behaves is different from Singapore's way of living. I kinda admire him for that. For being so himself.
who cares? that type of people. Yupp.
Ian Tang. ELMO without L born on the same day as CheeHow. Haha. He's is nice just need to encourage him to be more nice. Encourage, not the word la. Haha. GO ian! Haha.
Jeffrey. and Jeremy. I don't know what's wrong with the way my brain works. My brain just link both of them together. Perhaps it's because, they live in Jurong, and comes to school leave school almost often together, and both names start with J and looked like cousins. Yupp. Jeff is quiet but I know he is really nice. Jeremy, haha, can crap with him wan la! But he's really serious when comes to work, even the personality test said so.
Shucks I am lazy to carry on.
Let's see who I can talk about... Johnathen Wan. Initially I don't understand the reason for him emphasizing on being JON1. Then jon cham becomes jon2. It was later then I realised his surname is wan. Haha. And GOSH! Haha.
Oh, when I talk about him, link link to Raymond and Lim Biao.
Raymond, haha, JIAJIE's SEC CLASSMATE! WOOTS! He's so passionate about canoeing and he works hard and achieve the results. And a H20pig. Lim Biao, haha. I called him Kun Wei and was wondering so hard why he didn't answer me! blush* real sweet and Mr. Nice guy, canoeing team too.
These canoeing people are currently the group of people whom has the best team spirit in SA, in my view of course and they are seems pretty bonded and I wish them all the best for upcoming canoeing comp.
Who else? Kun Wei? Waa.. He can be qian bian de. haha.
Joshua, oh crap! He accuses me for being leisbian!!! Can you believe it? LOL! And yes I love the girl I hug, cannot ar? She rocks man!! haha!
Kelvin, haha, another kind man.
Wei Siang. He gives me the impression of a very responsible person, and he might be my colleague in the same department in the future! Haah!
Xin Quan, still very quiet leh. Haha...
Oh shit. I forgot. SJI Jon Cham. I tell you huh. HE. eeediot! LOLs! He accounts for his actions, a very prominent behaviour of his. Really.
Oh and Li Ming! He is the source of flu in our class. Haha..
so childish. Doing this is like so silly la Haha, but it justs reminds me how marvellous my class is. Really. And the girls... we just rocks la huh?! haha!
And I forgot about LIP CHIAU. He's is the first guy I chat with I guess. On the tagboard. Ya! And we were chatting about his passion, fishing! And he really loves fishing a lot. Well, you can call him a fishing addict, simple adores taking lives on the hook. LOL! JK LLC!
Good luck for Tennis Match Su! Good luck for Bowling Match Ian!Good luck for Canoeing Competition Raymond!And to all, loves!
wait wait. before that. I pinched Teddy Bear and he wanted to complain to his MAMA! Did I really kicked Dona before? i don't remember! Serious! What else? Don't remember le. Oh yes rach, you can call me mama... What other nicknames can I mind when Su gives me such a
OLD one, AH MA.
haha...
Keep it up. Oh ya, and thanks for the follow-up! really! =)