I am meeting MAN in 11 hours 34 mintues time provided that she won't be late.
Hehs.
The movie
made-of-honour did lightens my mood.
Anyway, I have decided that I will just finish teaching seniors first so that you girls will be able to stand on your feet and teach your juniors ya? And then I check the time when everyone is prepared and I shall ask a Mdm down to help me conduct the drill test for you. Yupp. And if you girls managed to pass I will overjoyed. Like ya, haha, within months.
I can be happy at every little single thing.
God has been very faithful through out my whole journey in GB and I shall not say it was bad. Regardless what I experienced it's so to prepare me to stand and let Him receive me and say
welcome home! Haha, my classmates know I was head over heels or always excited when I talks about secondary school life.
It has been rocky this year I shall say. Hui Ling is full of patience and endurance and tolerance with everything. lol, bhb.
but I have no idea why I just feel so tired. I am tired of blaming myself for not seeing expectations met. I am tired of searching clues or hints of appreciation and response.
As the saying goes
you reap what you sows, what have I not done? I didn't get what I want.
Actually, I am not very affected, I am merely (you can take it as understatement) tired.
Yes. Common test please please... be nice to me.
I want to re-channel my focus.
take one load
off my shoulder.
after I finished what I want to do in GB. Come on girls! Help me to fulfil my wish!
This wish will be in your hands.
I pray that Lord, let this June be fruitful, let these drills sections be lessons and not only trainings to bring home to think of, let this holidays for sportspeople to build up themselves, let our teachers have sufficent rest to face their helpless kids, let your blessing be upon everyone of us, let me see SFC ppl soon.
In Jesus' name I pray,
Amen.
And thank God for sustaining me.
Oh ya I still find our batch the best ever! Haha! OH YA I SAW MY CURRENT AND
I AM DAMN FREAKING HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JEANIE LIM JIE YING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and I really thought I smell her smell. so that is not palmoleave but her smell. ahah ok that's what I am use to anyway. =)
GOSH!!!
WO AI SI JEANIE LE! blush* haha
lol and guess what. I think this is a typical behavior of me. for your laughs. cus I always forget to pray before meals...
I tell WS and SM,
how I wish I can pray for 3 meals right when I wake up so that I can eat once the food is in front of me.
wide grins* so Hui Ling
Jeanie rocks! =) current bu yao xi xin yan jiu hor. =X haha
WS has been very ji dong today by grabbing hold of my hands several times. Her love for me.. tsk tsk. haha
somehow, it's also so Hui Ling to pass off remarks showing that she is happy when she is so not. and I miss sidah's hugs. =(
and cham le. I think SU catches me for saying
huh, May Ee catches my
lol.never realise Hui Ling is soooo Hui Ling.
HAHAHA! and that is what makes MAN loves her right Miss Chew? =)
get the things I am trying to say? I am not direct.Labels: us