GB camp!
I decided to cut short everything since now I am in JC and I need to learn to do that. I shan’t put so much time in blogging.
I brought food for Miss Lee and SM.
For juniors who were curious about what I ate for dinner when I went Limbang...
I had PEANUT WAFFLE. =)
It was like miracle to see the sec1s doing drills without people asking them to while senior prepared charcoals and stuff. I went to them and taught them. I am sooo encouraged by the fact you girls do own timing and stuffs.
And it even more encouraging and motivating to when XY and KX came and asked if they can teach their juniors. What went thru my mind was...
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!? MY GOD MY GOD IS THAT TRUE?!!?!? AM I DEAD?! WHO AM I?! LIKE HELLO WHAT IS HAPPENING?!!?!
LOL. I am exaggerating again.
Let me be frank la ok. All the long I always think that you always need seniors to spoon-feed you and it never come across my mind that you will come up to ask me if you can do something and you are only sec2! PSPS! I only teach drills in sec3.
And I was really really encouraged to be more confident of... cultivating a love for drills in our company! YES!!!
Haha, but I wonder what actually happened in corporals’ camp.
Whatever it is, juniors, to see you grow up from your childish, (i was before and still is anyway, haha), to see you wanting to do more, to see you being active, to see you putting hardwork and become same rank as me...
I FEEL LIKE CRYING!!!
PS. Anyway... hahaha..
Please please believe me la... I am not that glutton anymore (act cute voice)OK?
HAHA
SM YOU KNOW WHAT!?
KE XIN TOASTED 2-3 MARSHMALLOWS FOR ME LA! And so did XY I think. And SY. Gosh like OH MY GOSH! KEEP FEEDING ME?!?!!?!
AND XXX was jealous. Bleah! I good senior ma... haha
Gosh gosh! Oh ya but I want to declare Chrismin was mine secret successor and maybe next up is Diana.
GOSH.
Anyway, Miss Leong VS XXX in who toasting skill is better. DOTS

And I overslept. 3 girls came in and saw me sleeping. SO PAISEH LA!!!! MALU!!
I’m lovin’ it
Do drills in parade squares with the seniors oh ya! THAT DRUG ADDICT!
YOU KNOW WHAT?! I was joking and I went to her then SHE SCOLD ME LEH!
She said
march la.
Then do 5 wrong turnings somemore!!!
Haha!
YIN LIAO LOR!!!!
Haha... Waa.. still that marshmallow time was... gosh. You girls getting more and more wan pi ar. GEI WO JI ZHU.
Lols.
OOPS. Forget to wish Sebas Happy Birthday and many stuffs.
Was preparing breakfast...



Taken by Drug addict. seriously drug addict... dunno what pictures she taking lols.
Oh and in the challenge, drug addict took a video with Si Qi rejecting XXX and liqi but was so excited when a primary school GB girl went to her and they danced BOLLYWOOD. HILARIOUS!