SFC camp.
Yes I am back!
SAINTS FOR CHRIST CAMP
It was marvellous!
I am eating pockey now. Lols.
I went into the building to find no one. I went out and saw SHANE!!! He brought me in through another side then I realised the seniors were already in the room preparing.
I had a long chat with Shane to find out he was from NPCC! Oh gosh, he don’t look like he come
from uniformed group la. Haha.
He kept teasing Benedict. EVIL. Haha.
For the starters, we were asked to bring sleeping bags out. Some members were wondering if we were going to sleep outside. Lol! Actually, we used them to do warm-up by doing awkward actions.
It took us ages to get enough balloons to tie to our legs and play because either our balloons flew away and burst or... whatever.
Anyway I was the second last to still have 4 balloons!!! And people chased me rounds and rounds and I ran non-stop! Gosh! The game maser didn’t want to stop the music to stop them from chasing me so I ran to him and hid behind him! Haha!
That Benedict!!! There was a game where2 people were playing human chess. Benedict gave me the role which regardless who I faced, I would get flying plate of flour! And I was the first to die!!!
Gosh I was covered with flour all over la!
Haha, it was sooo fun!!!
We kept playing with water bombs.
So much so that my slipper couldn’t took it and it snapped!
For 2 days I walked with bare foot, even at sentosa!!!
Haha. On the second day we woke up at 5 and meet at 0515. We had worship at the beach!!!
I dug the sands, wrote letter on sand using my butt, went into the sea and smashed my head with raw egg and sea water bombs. I used spoon to pass pingpong ball and sucked the kidney bean so hard with a straw to ensure it would not drop. Haha.
Sherman got bullied! James and Victor kept pushing him into the water to take off his shirt or somethings like oh my gosh la. They also used the water bombs and aimed at dunno-where... YA...
Pris Sam was smashed with flour by Sharon! Chesed smashed Rerbeka. I SMASHED BENEDICT!!! Haha! great revenge! Now then I realise!!!
We took train back to VIVO...
Sharon.Natasha.Crystal.Me. (the femaleJOSHUAians)
Lunch at VIVO was amusing!!! James and Chesed were gay that lunch! They fed each other, put their arms over one another etc. And James recount the night they had. LOL!! Haha! Pictures not be put up but haha, Rachel you can check my phone. Haha. And they almost scared George. LOL.
What else?
Oh it was horrible! Haha!
Walk by faith this game was torturous! Lol! I was exaggerating la. They made us eat octopus, oreo with thick layer of wasabi and some weird stuffs. Haha. And we crawled, blindfolded while seniors poured ingredients on us. DISGUSTING MAN!!! We smelled horrible!!!
We watched this movie
left behind which was so cool!!! It was taken by the book with the same title and the story was about The Word coming true. And it ws sooo damn cool watching hoew this man decieved those who were you know with words... and the hero, who SEES, sees the truth... it was soo COOL!
And I slept in service twice~ when George prayed that we don't sleep, I was wide awake. Haha. PHEW~ If not another pastor would stare at me again. Haha.
James's temperature went as high as 40.8 degrees and he refused to bath and visit the doctor. He wanted his dinner so much.
After praying and dinner his temperature when back..
what a scare.
loads of fun things!
oh and my seniors sang along with the radio with fake mike and no voice at sentosa toliet while waiting for free bathrooms.
natasha. rachel.

And I cried in camp. Pastor was praying for me about letting go. The last time I let go I took... I took 2 years to do that.
I wrapped the present with newspaper for my mortal and she thought it was from a guy!!! LOL.
And my angel was so cute. Lalala.
I am joyful because I am blessed by Him.
And I know things on Earth will fade away so why let you be in emotional turmoil?
Crap la Hui Ling. Next!