Gosh I am so excited!!!
I mean yes, there is a sense of resentment? because I don't have close friends and I am scared that I am too young etc but it's my CCA CAMP! COOL!
Yea baby! ANd yupp bringing 5 sets of clothes is still a dread but I know our seniors have real good plans behind. SO COOL LA!
And I shall go home and bring different clothes to GB camp.
lols
and if sunday break camp le still go Pulau Ubin, may God bless me I won't shut my eyes while cycling and end up hugging the tree while the wheels of my bike go separate ways.
LOL.
Oh ya! so many things ot talk about.
My juniors are soooo crappy. I asked them
before the lesson, do you all care about total defence? They answered
no... And I asked
after the lesson, do you care now? And they shook their heads and ya...
SOBS
Haha
Oh ya and and I told WS I will include this...
As you know she loves me but always deny it, and once I finally caught her admitting it!
haha!
The lunch at KFC remember? Dunno why she told me this
don't like that la... wo men hen jiu mei you zai yi qi le...SHIVERS!
Haha!
SUNDAYWS replied me in the morning and we agreed on meeting at 1pm. Afraid that my lateness will act up I told SM I shall meet her at 1240 at pheonix. Nonetheless, SM told me 1250. I obeyed and reached there at 1255. er. Haha. And WS, smsed us telling us she would be with us soon when a bus just left us. I called her and said
orh so you are on the 3rd bus that is coming ar? =D And well, she met us at 1324.
Haha.
SM and I began to discuss about murdering her and about reports that may titled
2 students killed their friend at the rear of the bus till to lateness of their friendOn bus 67, Sher finally replied us when we were at serangoon. Gosh do you know how excited was Sher upon hearing meeting us? Haha. I BET SHE MISS US SOOOOO MUCH!
And next, we went past Kallang river followed by Eunos.
Did I mention we wanted to go Bugis?We asked an uncle whose job was to check if we paid for the bus fare and WE QUICKLY GOT DOWN OF BUS!
And took train back to Bugis. lols
It was a swift decision made by Miss Teo that I got the white bag exactly like hers. Sighs. SEE told you she still loves me. HAHA
GOSH. give me a moment to vomit blood.
Yupp and SM made 2 ear holes!!! WOOTS!
Should I describe how WS made us go rounds at Bugis Street and oh ya her kajiaoing me...
Lazy
OH and WS has a pair of oily hands. BEWARE
haha..
SHER!!! meeting her is like WOOSH! haha LONG TIME NO SEE!
We made our way to the ultimate national library and heed WS's advice or whatever it is to visit the ten floor, about historical records or sth.
Before we really enter the place we read this notice which warns about what we should not bring in. And there is a limit to the size of our bags which we can bring in and there showed us the size by colouring this particular area which SM's file can't fit!!!
Dots. But actually, it doesn't matter.
And well, we challenged ourselves to read the old books and haha... tough one.
That WS couldn't stop laughing when she saw this nian gao made of Gold.
At the teenager's section, things go hay-wire(whatever you spell it) and... well WS that stupid woman was scolding me about my headphone and I scold her back. REBUTT.
I played
yang zhong wei's YANG CONG and Miss Teo was critising it as not nice at the start. I was stunned because previously she thought it was nice. I forwarded the song to the chorus and yepp, I saved her. haha!
That crazy woman replayed the song so ok...
and as Sm and her kept ka-jiaoing each other and she kept missing parts of the song..
She replayed the song 6 times without any of them reaching the end of the first chorus.
lol and I almost killed WS!
You see... Sher wanted to pay me back $2 so she took out but accidently dropped it behind the couch(the seat?). Our hands couldn't go in and out of impatience, I pushed the seat outwards towards WS and the seat didn't hit no worries, it was the ring file that rest at her legs that almost slice her stomach. HAHA!
PAISEH LA WOMAN!
HAHA!!!!
And I returned Sher's change 20cents by throwing back at her, Thank goodness it dropped to somewhere she can reach. Haha if not I might kill WS again.
What else?
Well, we were scolded by an uncle.
and well we were noisy ya but he scolded us even after we quieten down for like minutes?
and he scolded us in English for stations!
I was ashamed like
hello? we are in public?YEA, I felt that I was wrong initially but his words and actions made me rebellious.
Somebody offered this uncle her seat and he refused because he prefered to lay full flat on the poles well which pissed one of us off. Himself being unconsiderate called kettles black.
Don't want to talk about it. Really just feel humiliated.
Anyway...
DUCKS BATH. cus Dona said he wanted to go shower.
wide grins*
I am still waiting for
you to call. Please be fine.
As for
you, the days without
you was FUN, haha, but I worry for
you so much unfortunately. And I will miss
you.
And shall visit
you real soon... like 12more days..
And JIA YOU to
YOU. SHOW THAT
YOU ARE THE STAR WHICH SHINES MORE oops, shouldn caps, anyway, more brightly without wind. Hmmm maybe not the right idea but
you are the brightest one. at least in my life my dear! =)
And you(oh dear I dont know what colour you like) TAKE CARE of your throat. NO more snacks! Haha. try la..
guess that's all. how about emo pic?
WS was telling me dont think I don't have camera lor..

And that is one of what she took
And core value of KSS on my shirt!

SM took several pics la I lazy to upload... Haha but this one I remembered her comment about it. lol. and forgot.
Oh oh. shit can't end properly le. Some funny thing happen to day bus 966 is so cool!
I stared at this bus-stop real long and was still figuring out whether this was SA's bus stop and only after door closed then we realised that it was!!!
FUNNY MAN! so ended up walking back. and I found out that's the bus-stop which SM usually drops at!
And I met SM and take bus 966 back!!!
And we saw SAB and Klara and catch up with the old times!!!
OH GOSH I MISS CRAPPING, JOKING, NONSENCE-ING with SAB!!!
And haha, can' forget her gosh that guy is hooottttttt!!!!!
HAHA!
CAMP CAMP all the way! Yes going to hug my girls when I sleep. =P no la shall sing lullaby to them. I am sure they will choose to sleep instantly. Then seniors don't want to look out le. =) such a nice senior I am.
LASTLY.
WEISHAN! I REALLY WISH THAT YOU WILL READ THIS POST BECAUSE I CAN'T GO CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!!!! REALLY BU KE YI LA! AND WHEN I AM BACK YOU ARE NOT THERE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIAO ZHA BO!!!!!!!