arh~
freaking noisy! Haha.
YES I DAO DAJIE! didn't know you called me lor! Can't hear ar! so I dao u in sms again. =)
I find the day quite fun tho. Jeffrey was nice letting me to apply choc lotion on his face. =p Haha didn't know Ian will actually JUMPED onto the table to run away. Haha.
Jeff who hasn't reached 17 yet blew 16 candles while IanT blew one.
Haha. I am soooo happy!!!
Oh ya, dad had the cake as lunch.
To you, lol, obvious? Haha I wanted to apologise but then realise there is no need. Right? I haven't decided but one thing I am sure is it don't trouble me as much as before anymore. After going for the follow up, and I think about SFC and after talking to my friends, I changed my focus. Yupp. If it really distracts me again... hahaha... I die. LOL. but ya, loving God is better than anything. Haha, PREACHING!!! at least I let Him take charge instead of me la. I shall rely on Him. Think I want to sorry if I disappoint you. yupp.
Damn noisy you know! Haha I thought I was dreaming of my mum voice, turns out that yes, until now she is still on the phone about the past.
Backpaddle to the lit lesson I went for in MI with WS where we were watching Pride and Perjudice? EH NO! Shucks I don't remember the title. Nevertheless, I still remember what the teacher taught.
Women in the movie were depicted as weaklings, haha, as in they can't control their mind and feelings and one of the
ladies threw herself at the guy literally by jumping off the stairs in hope that the man can catch her. When she went too fast, the guy couldn't stop her so she got herself unconsious.
And uptil modern days, yes women may work to show how powerful they and independent they can be, nonetheless, women in my life are not so.
Just look at her, she just can't simply step away from her past because she couldn't take the fact that someone she loves so hurts her. The emotions she can't find anyone to pour at or help her to find solace. Perhaps she tried seeking but those aren't the right people to confide to and her attitude on the phone and towards people here explicitly shows how she let emotions lead her.
She will just tell me look at her example etc.
It pains me.
And I who loves her so, has taken no trust or faith from her. How disappointed I can be?
Haha Hui Ling is emo! Oh dear...
And while looking at teachers who go labour or you know having family members who are ill, it just hits me again that it is almost impossible for women not to be carried away by their worriness.
or passion.
or love.
Haha and I think I will grow up to be one. Oh dear...
I see more men heartless then women. Haha.
shucks. I open music player for so long to realise it has not been playing. GUNDOO!!!
Oh ya and the cake was fantastic! haha! eh after seoul garden I can still eat so much la! Stomach stretched! Hahaha!!!
actually I have learnt not to love. Haha. oh dear...