

Yes I met LYNN le! Haha. And I am seeing her tomorrow. How boring. Why do I meet people in consecutive days?
Let's see, oh maybe not! I met WS on tuesday and then SM, WS and Belle on thursday. And after that, WS and SM and I on friday night followed by sat morning! And Sunday and tomorrow for LYNN! and tomorrow with the sisters! woots!
And on Tuesday I will be out with PW group. Great.
I have not been spending time doing what I should do.
oh it's wednesday.
MAN and I went to causeway, then back to Lot 1.
I got 2 shirts. I wanted casual shirts and you know LYNN's casual is like... Haha. but it's good shopping with her. I MISS HER AROUND! but oh well.
Seriously our negotiation is pathetic.
She chose to meet me at 2pm initially. AND SHE FORGOT. She smsed again and asked if we were meeting for lunch. No. so delay to 3pm. And next she told me that she would be late so... 4plus we met.
Dots.
Then we negotiated about dinner.
After mango ice kachang.
She was full and wanted dinner at 9.
She asked me ok or not.
I replied cannot la so late
And she kept wanting 9pm! LOL! and I wanted 8pm!!!
8.30 ok
K. deal.
just 30 minutes difference! lol!
We went to New York and had dinner. well, she kept wanting SINFUL stuffs. and oh well, I just finish the strawberry with the ho melted choc just like tt.
can't feel anything sweet about it.
in fact I told LYNN
I was thinking why must I eat this with you.
haha!
the dessert was really sweettt but it's MAN that I am eating with and all my mind I was thinking how do we friy banana during street market.
lols cus in the dessert there was fried and it was sooooo nice!
And seriously, LYNN CMI for maths.
LYNN told me to pay this much. After we paid, she wanted to take pictures with me. We did and she went further in asking me to pose as though I want to kiss. ANd I was like
HUH. Kiss you ar?
LOL!
NO LA! As in face the camera la!
her face was dammn funny when she told me that. haha.
While we were trying to get the shot taken, a waitress came to us and told us we under-paid.
Seriously, how awkward can that be?
and I heard DIDI is tanner. like oh my gosh?! haha
As the last one creeps out of my life, another steps in.
That another is a heartbreaker.
Despite knowing that second will come regardless of anything, I deceive myself that the time has not come and in fact it's actually just another day in anyone's life.
blog again tml. I am a blog-tizen.
what I feel. 