Sok(who rushed right aft her camp) HIPPO(well, HIPPO just can't stand straight! =P) and LYNN the cam whore pro. LOL. I should have sat on her bag la! so tired of squating!
The best picture of all. Seriously when can I pull that NETTE out someday?!?! raa raa.
I HATE LYNN.yea I hate her soooo much.
for being good at words and... refreshing my memories
and...
yea when I asked if
you need some time... I don't know how you are feeling since it's like...
I wonder if you will go home and cry
or you will feel calm
I have no idea but just to let you know
all of us are here yea you can cry out to us.
if you feel that you want to be alone yea sure. no problem with that.
but dearest, do take care for I treasure you much more but never know how to express, just wish that you will be fine.
and ya.. we are there.
purity and innnocence
The white cross on the badge represents the saving grace of His love... is it? and purity etc...
and I wish the roses will blossom once you touch it when we left.sometimes it's really tempting to go back to the post on the other blog...sometimes I just wonder how I handled it so properly like...I just manage it...And do you realise that time you had camp and you came on the second day?And I was there for the 2nd time?And once again you are from camp again?I don't remember if I posted about it but I rememberd...sitting beside WS at the gallery during break for SYF training with all UGs..and we said something...looking at the sheer stretch of heaven...
I am proud to say this time my legs ain't the darkest. haha! I think HIPPO will KILL me for doing this! =P wait... no mine is black while hers is brown. oh dann! hahah
and I wished they are out of the sea... wiping off the salt water that sting on their scars...