I am so glad with my kids!
ok, the girls I mean. Thank God and praise Him for helping us to finish those miserable lines! Actually I don't find them miserable, I actually had the mood to put exclamation marks at our GB motto
Seek, Serve and Follow Christ! I will never forget, 15 pages of lines. And for that I in the shortest time, I told WS I dislike her, 3 times within 1 day, through SMS. And further 5,6,7 times when I saw her. lol.
And I keep telling her that if the girls are not finishing, that's it, I QUIT! haha.
well, perhaps for a week. lolHope you have learnt from this punishment about time.
And lol, dots dots on the class blog.
I didn't write anything on IR's card and I didn't draw anything!
1 John chapter 2 is another interesting chapter. Can I do one chapter for a week's QT? lol.
white blood cells aren't fighting hard enough. painful.
Labels: GB