<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27310043?origin\x3dhttp://thuiling.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





oh finally
the blue is from RACH and purple from DONA!



Haha, drawn by SU W,ANNE and RHONDA!

DAJIE's hand! by me! HAHA

happy things first.

TAO LI IS IN OLYMPIC SWIMMING FINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARH!!! TAO LI! WOOH! HA!

My idol! Alright, wrong word, just somebody I like and admire, pretty much. HA

WOOH!

I am so proud for her! Last year she just won herself a gold medal in ASEAN games and this time she was 1st in heats4, and not to forget breaking ASEAN record with 57 + seconds and came in 3rd in semi-finals and broke her another record. so cool!

And of course, Bryan Tay, showed his power too by breaking ASEAN record by 1.28seconds!

Great job!

ARH, and Xing AiYing, the 19-year old badminton player, (world no24) won matches against world 12 and world no.8 but lose to world no 47. Too pressurised. still, there is still a long way to go! ALL the way!

And there is ronald sisilo tomorrow against Lee Chong Wei (world 2nd). ARH. badminton. at 10am tml.

so excited!

especially for Tao Li! WOO!

Oh and this Korean Swimmer Park Hae-hwan (if I am not wrong) won a gold in 400m. MAN. I was pissed. Haha, because last year, he won ASEAN swimming when our swimmers were in too! EE! lol. but Park is really cute. LOL. alright.

I am really curious, how does it feels winning in your school, then nationals, then ASEAN, and then Olmpics... All Tao Li can say it's amazing.

Indeed.

Oh ya and I thought their medals are made of jade, it was reported on news what! unless they changed or something?! hmm.

After celebration of National Day in SA, SFC had a short rehersal and went for lunch. I am so glad I joined them. We were sharing about what exactly is fear of the Lord, or rather how do you differenciate fears that we experience. HA, and it all started because Shane wanted to talk about horrible ghost stories. LOL.

And I want to thank Chesed for sending me this application where a bible is in your phone! SO COOL! lol

Alright then I had fun at east coast! I ran to Sidah and hugged her. How dramatic?!

crazy ppl. We couldn't stop laughing. Oh like when SM rode and knocked a tree?! ha, not really that bad la huh. and don't know who ran into who. And SM and I was chatting so we tried to ride side by side. She was so funny la! Once there were a few people and she shouted something which I can't remember.

And I kept souring WS. She wanted my help in suggesting what Chinese food to prepare so I came out with those she had to make it (which she can't) and I told her she should be thankful that I think so highly of her. HA!

oh gosh and we met this Uncle with 2 beautiful dogs! Oh dear, both are of the same breeds, same dad different mum. Oh well, dog affair. And one is older by 5 days but the difference in size is great! Moreover, they are only 5 months old, and Kiki is 9 months old but kiki is so much smaller. Ha, diff breed anyway.

The older is Favour (because want to gain favour in God's eyes) and another is Ab (short for Abrahim). Intersting don't you think so? Naming dogs in this way. I mean, it shows me how... on is this Uncle for God, and I like that.

And man, how I admire this man whose 2 daughters are in Austrailia (or?) and one is a horse tainer, another is also a dog trainer. Gosh. And he is hiring trainers, an employer I suppose.

Favour is gentle and elegant while Ab is very active and definitely friendly. (good kisser. JK)

I miss those 2 dogs, especially Favour when it laid down beside me and rest. orrghh, lol.




This is Ab

Favour, Ab (5days make great diff) and snoopy

Ab

man I miss BELL! That girl... never fails to make everyone's day joyful! Miss ya BELL!

and the sad moments... ha.

I had dinner at Lot 1 and this man was.. urgg. He was before me at this Yong Taufoo store and he picked ingredients such as Vege and Hotdogs while I picked all beancurds stuff. He wanted soup and beehoon while I wanted noodle and dry one. The vendors gave him soup, beehoon with MY ingredients and the man gladly took it, colouring the the whole bowl with sweet sauce and back to his seat. And I realised that when the bowl Auntie wanted to gave me was filled with Vege.

They began to have a small discussion about who shall eat the wrong bowl and forgot my presence. Well then asked me to re-pick the ingredients while the man was enjoying the food.

And, to my ulmost irritation (is this a word?), that man sat beside me.

can't help staring at him eating my ingredients. lol

wonder how is Rach's Black&White camp, must be great cus God is there! haha

if things are meant to be, it will be. I trust in Him, and He assured in the bible in Jeremiah that His plans are for us to prosper and not to harm us, so, let go and let God.

It's ugly as quoted from LYNN. In fact she made my life happier. LOL. It's the same as her will not let herself fall in love from someone who is poor, even if that person is really marvellous. (LYNN cam't survive with no money)

I LOVE LYNN! and FISH helps alot! THANKS!

oh well, I lost my flow in this post long long time ago.

Love should have no boundaries, but love can turn ugly if .. are beginning to appear.

Let's be happy and back to the last times!

poor language. oh well, happy birthday to Jon Cham!

Labels: , , ,


Sunday, August 10, 2008
+ + +

hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart' Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Previous
random6
raa
openhouse
random 5
=):
sum up
power of prayer
last 2 days
heartstrings
summary1

tagboard!

people!
NETTE.
LYNN.
RX.
SOK.
faza.
joelle.
justin.
klara.
may.
sabrina.
sally.
sharon.
sHAron.
sheilina.
soeng may.

SA
donaDAJIE.
elsa.sa
ericTEDDY!.
jeremy.
rach.maehmaeh
rachel.SFC
yuanqing

GB

cindyXXX.
diana.
jinyan.
siqi.
siew lee.
siew yi.
ziwei.
pehgek.
sheena.
shulin.
ziyan

others
GB 50th.
3D'06.
3D'06 eng.
08S05.
Links
archives!
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 September 2011 January 2012 December 2016 January 2017 March 2017 August 2017 August 2018 September 2018 May 2019 January 2020



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits!
brushes x
pattern x
image malljclay
designed by slayerette