I do what I have to do but not nessarily stress myself to give my best. I tried, it's not like I never, just that I am, well, lazy to travel further down 30 mintues to get the stuffs. Am I irresponsible?Come to think of it even if I did them, but I don't have the heart to do so, what's the use of taking the task?retarded right? Could have given the job to others...arhh!why can't I just find time, sit still do my work, work out the formations for next year, plan my holidays to learn what I want and plan ahead?surprised to know that I remebered who is Lin Dan. The china badminton player, world top. sighs.I am tired! I can't think of what to ask, then how will I seek and why will I knock on your door? What's wrong?K sorry for the grumbling, which never fails to surface each time this thing occurs and I have to ask WS out with me. lol. And to think her brother didn't realise I am the HL that her sister cannot stop talking about. HA, so much nonsence now. Oh wow, but hey, her brother really do look like a 20 yr old in his working costume rather than when he was in casual clothes. I will remember what he suggested. so much from a 10As student. yea but where to find those books?! kk.there's a badm match women team, SP VS? at midnight. If it's last year I will probably, or rather definitely catch it.But I like this...~but let us be alert and self-controlled... Putting faith and love as a breastplate~+Labels: He talks to me, school