raa
Can I type in chinese? Haha, somehow wishing Sok can read this because we always share this type of phrases. lol我们通常会遇到五个人一个你爱但不爱你的一个爱你但你不爱的而你和你最爱的却没有结果最后是你的结婚伴侣Forget the fifth. Haha. but ya, lol...What a twist in a story.The old had gone and the new has come.Painful it may be but nothing compared to losing my focus on God.I can't possibly proclaim my faith yet do nothing about it. Words are empty without action.Ha, I don't know where I am going. Maybe, just say...The moulding process is a painful one. Indeed, very painful. It's no one's fault, it's just a test for me to come forth as gold.Haha...oh but I was dann happy to see SM on 966! HAHA! cool! Ha. Anson, Raymond, YQ, SM and 3 friends, Michelle, Si Min.. wow, a bus filled with people I know. lol.Rhonda is EQ! Ha. alright in Su=princess story... haha.can't really laugh now. but I am sure, He will make a way for me, you and everyone. =)Labels: school
Thursday, August 07, 2008
+ + +