I can ask umpteens times what do You want me to do. I get answers from You but if I don't like the answers, what's the use?
It's not a religion, it's a relationship but I don't how to build this relationship.
I call You my Father, I call You Papa, I call You Brother and I call You a friend but I am very confused.
I don't doubt what You have done in my life.
Almost everyone tells me they are encouraged by the faith I have but what if, it's all just blind faith?
I read their blogs and I begin to wonder who or how or what had made everyone to talk and share about the same You?
Who are You? And here I am asking and asking and asking.
My mind is pre-occupied with You, always wonder what do You want from me.
Why did You put me here?
The songs that I have picked for the worship that I am going to lead, soon... one is... always reminds me, initially of RX but now, Your presence in my life. The second one... has not been going through my mind, but I know that song, never fails to hit me real hard.
RX, R group and halogen? dots.
I am going to pray hard for God to strengthen my white blood cells, it's painful. Ha, I never fail to pull God very near when I need Him and kick Him aside when I want to do things my way. Oh God... =(
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
+ + +
hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart'
Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."