
Of course we hope, who doesn't? What most important is to recognize what IS
happening and don't let hope disappoint us. Hope serves to bring us through not
pour us down. Try this, I've learnt from somewhere that in everyday, people says
" I hope so " and feeling that these things wouldn't work out, but we should put
hope in things that will definitely happen. Something like that. Make good use
of hope. It's a word to bring joy.
If in the future, a person were to ask me which period of time I was at my lowest point, I would answer '09. It's a year filled with tribulations and hopelessness and an act I had to put up. I felt as though I lost my identity because I have not been hanging with the people whom I am familiar with, comfortable with. Even if I do, I realise I am not as comfortable with them as I was last time. Everyone has moved on. I have not. It takes me ages to realise. I can't let go of someone, I can't let go of the sorrowful incidents... act of childishness. You can't grow without letting go, shed your old dead skin away. I don't that burning desire anymore because I feel that wherever I land in I will be save in His hands. That mindset is wrong, someone please tell me and reprimand me. Someone close... I remembered Mr C's words were hurtful and realistic; they helped. Yea, someone like him. The consoling thing was from the way he speaks, you can tell he wasn't looking down at you or feeling you are hopeless and totally wrong. He probably felt that you just need a pull back and see what's there in life. He doesn't push facts down your throat, he just open your eyes to see. Why am I so grateful when he probably doesn't care... ...
Labels: random