unusual
Arh. Sok, I don't want to use LJ anymore. It's not my cup of tea, so not user-friendly. Hehs. Seeing that AHO target was my least expected thing in my list for that day. Gosh. He looks cuter and cuter each time I see him. LOL. Taboleh tahan. I think it's better for me not to bother him at all but it's really difficult. It's difficult not to feel the sugar rush and my face burning when I see him. ARH. Maybe in his eyes I am after all his student, a small kid, too young for him blah blah blah. Those are facts. It doesn't harm me to wish for more, right? Hahaha, okay. Pardon me. It's nothing serious hor. Haha, for entertainment. but i really hate it when i ask him questions he don't want to answer me and when my friends asked the same questions, he answers. URGG. it always happen
I can't help it but feel that there is something lacking in me. Something that separates me from many. For instance, you know those sticker you get when you donate money? Ya, those stickers that you paid 10cents so that those people will stay away from you? Ya. I don't get the purpose of that sticker. That time I donated to this woman. Then I walked to another place seeing another woman who stole several glances of me. Well, she is shy I guess. She approached this office guy with the sticker on his shirt and he said "donated" and walked off as quickly as he could. She came over and I donated again. See, what I don't get it is, will it kill you to donate another coin?? It's not like they are asking you to donate the amount of one full course meal which probably can save another life. LIFE VS MEAL, better still, your 10cents coin. Are volunteers beggars to be rejected by us? Shouldn't we be thankful because they helped us to play a part to the needy in our own society? Nevertheless, when I was approached the third time, I blended in with the society by saying "I donated". Other than that, there are still some more reasons why I feel I lack of something. Labels: random
Saturday, September 05, 2009
+ + +