what a bad scare with the bad flu last night... got an earful from mum. =(
It's finally quiet in my head As I lay the pieces at your feet It's finally starting to make sense I guess I found the missing part of me I was on the edge Of a distant world A shattered life
With nowhere left to turn Till I saw you there And everything I thought had gone to waste Was falling into place Falling into place Falling into
Oceans that I almost drowned in I had to lose it all Just so I could find out you were there to break my fall - the afters, falling into place
Saturday, June 27, 2009
+ + +
hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart'
Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."