Someone in my class said that s/he only writes happy things that s/he experienced into her/his journal. I am quite amazed because you have to deliberatly do it. I am already sick of deliberating doing somethings. Several things has happened and I only updated one person. I didn't have good results for this bock test 2. As stress is multiplying itself, my mum comes into the equation. She got me a new phone even though I never tell her I wanted it secretly. On the same day, she took my bible away and used it as a extra height for her things. Until now she is still arguing about my beliefs. Do parents try to learn about what character their kids have before seeing them as puppets and demanding them to do everything the parents want? Daily accusation from your own parents is not something pleasant to face. I have the feeling I will follow my mum's footsteps. I refuse to join this vicscious cycle. I am certain that I like people to be honest with me and I know if I am really in the wrong, I will apologise. I also know that I am not just an emotions generator. I don't deny that I easily lose control over my temper but I am careful of my choice of words. Unfortunately, I am not skillful and tactful enough to see how different personalities need to hear different words.
Saturday, August 01, 2009
+ + +