summarise
1st oct ~ wz sent a message in the middle of the night` didn't realise we were meeting our seniors too` was elated to see them but my faint heart and exhuasted body couldn't express that` had pizza hut` seeing the seniors get into uni and are moving ahead` felt motivated` jeanie wz still the same. 2nd oct ~ a taxi uncle thought I tricked him when I was asking him to sent me to tanglin mall, about 2 mins walk away from the busstop at nowhere` met up with sok and sher` 3rd oct ~ tuition something I look forward to and dread at the same time for I know I let myself down` study with maeh??4th oct ~ first tuition for phy and math?am i narrow minded or do i tend to stand on everyone's shoes and forget the big picture?drank brands str for 3 days, worked as walking vampire for 3 days.Labels: random
Saturday, October 03, 2009
+ + +