Time pass very slowly. Rachel, come back asap so that we can work k? Life seem meaningless without studies. My friends are happy that they don't have to study anymore, on the other hand, I am now thinking studies is entertaining. I have not yet finish typing about the chalet; there are too much things to say.
Been worrying for my A's results actually. Sometimes I may feel super carefree, sometimes I may feel tensed and so...
Times like this without much events in my life makes me think a lot.
Yesterday there was GB farewell dinner. Full-stop.
Not that it meant nothing to me, it's just that things are not quite similar without the same people and after certain things had happened. The passion faded.
When I looked at my juniors who cried and they remind me of the 4 years I spent in GB. I believe every member at a certain point will realise they had grown and learnt very much from GB. Emotions will rush and you will wonder after being equipped with those skills, how will you apply them in your future? Where will you work with the similar group of people again? Seems like never...
Things come and go but memories linger forever. Don't they?
Everything is planned.
Labels: random