At the joyous moment, I met a familiar person. I gave a wide grin and that person returned me once. Just then, I remembered that I should have stare at that person instead of smiling. Ha. Actually, I just want to let that person know... or rather some people ought to know but they don't...
don't stand at the grey areas and don't do things which you aren't sure in case you hurt someone unknowingly.
While watching leap years, I really questioned if that kind of love exists. Does it?
Ha and I want to watch more movies leh, Miss can you don't be that busy?
TAO LI GOLD!!! YOU ROCK!
This is going to be the first time I am upset of certain things and decided not to talk to annoying idiot friend about it at all, at the moment. =(
why did I titled my blog 'get my things right'
Labels: random