on the way home
I gave a call to someone really special. There was a sudden stronge urge for me to call her and have a chat with her like how we used to do donkey years ago. All this while I always felt that I had failed to play my part as a friend, not to mention we were really really close. Finally finished watching the whole series of Left Behind. It left me with God. I prayed. Yesterday I had to read my old blog to recite stories for Jie. There I paddled back the memory lane and sink deeper into those memories. Time spent together is really an essence for lasting friendships. There was so much fun I had with GB, really the 5 teammates. Lynn and Xin Di also had played major roles in my life, even Nette's bag. It's like all those little things that we had done that kept us together that time. Without those, everything doesn't hold anymore. Other than friendships, there, I talked a lot about studies, I could see my old self in Mayee. Then, there was Pastor Ben and reading bible and, God. After prayer, think through and then I made the call. After which, I went to the washroom and cry. Life's a joke. Toliet is always the place where I read my bible or talk to God. Unpleasent, maybe but enclosed, solitude, safe. Through a movie and books, I returned. This is definitely not the idea I had or what I expected or wished for but it's a way after all. Thus now, at least I find my restplace again when I think of my job, my result, my future.Thank you Maeh Maeh, you helped me a lot. Well on a casual note, sometimes I really wondered if I will 'fil' with my beloved Jie. LOL. The reason I wondered was we really got very close recently. Then I realised, I already had. He really took the single place in my heart... =) as a belovent and understanding and a good-to-bully brother. I had always longed for one. I know it's very seldom I praise someone, shutup, but ya... Guess today... reflective day.Add on: To be honest, before I fil, I will picture how would it be like if we walked tgt and well, annoying is just so not my type. Ha. I am saying this here because I wanted to tell you on the phone but... wasn't in good mood ya. Labels: He talks to me
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
+ + +