what if
we left our own ways, didn't we?which I wanted to say...I think even when it comes to friendships... the person whom you really want to be close with, there is always a distance between you two. It's a always isn't it? Then you will come to realise other people around you are better candidates who are more worthy of your care and time. I love you. and a letter unsent. perhaps would never be sentfrom me to you.I have to say, I don't like doing this through the net. that day,it was a first call to forever I thought and wanted to ask for your forgivenessthen my present for you is my love and hope you reacceptbut there is a distance perhaps effort will coverbut faith walks away from me somedayand there I guessed I made my choice, unknowinglyI still want you I dare to sayfor the whole 2 years I was miserable feeling like a part is missing from meand you are there I just need to put it backthere, faith is following behind me, I just need to slow down. or perhaps I need to catch up with you.shall be a new journeyLabels: us
Saturday, January 02, 2010
+ + +