It was such a terrible week. Nevertheless, God helped me through. I am so thankful. I prayed for the right words, I prayed for the friendship. I can't tell God was really helping me until yesterday, I realised that friend was facing almost a similar issue and I guessed correctly what had happened to him. Although, not totally but there is still something right.
I am trying so hard to connect with God after losing my bible and after going through certain issues at home.
Nonono, I must say Rach's present is simple but it certainly melts me every time I look at it. Haha and I love her cousin! =DDD I finally find someone who has the ability to be lame and someone that I admit to be on par with. HAHA.
I love the fat theodore chipmunk. Thus, my future pet's name shall be either theodore or rexy. Ha.
BIG SIGH. The closest person hurts the most you know. Turns out that I am the one getting bullied after all.
Haha. K la, problems solved so I should not blabber about it.
Met up with Sok, watch chipmunks and got 90cents earrings. Both of us are so cheapo. Haha, worth it anyway.
Labels: random, us